View Poll Results: Do you want to see Deathmatch Events in-game?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It looks interesting.

22 91.67%
  • No... (iexplain in comments)

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deathmatch Event (Pvp Revamp) Suggestion

Default Deathmatch Event (Pvp Revamp) Suggestion

How the game works
    It's based on deathmatch event. Basically 15 players will fight each other in Deathmatch event world for Battle Coin and Gems. This world will be special and you need to use 100gems before entering DEATHMATCH world (window will open and it will ask for 100 gems when you click the ENTER WORLD button) because it would be much more eaiser for noobs. As i said, this world is special, system have create new world when one pvp world reach to 15 players, kinda same to normal Battle royale games. So, there will be 3 different rounds to play.
    • Round 1- Prepare> In this round we will wait for the players. When 7th player enter the world, Game will start counting down(45 seconds). Max player in this world is 15.
    • Deathmatch Round> After the countdown is over, battle round will start. this round is 4 Minutes and you can earn gems and small coins by killing others, Killing people gives you some (5 to 10) gems for 4 minutes. You can respawn if you die before the elimination round. You can exchange your 10 Small coins to 1 Battle Coin(10 kills=1coin) by double tabbing in the inventory.
    • Elimination Round> This is elimination round, people can't respawn again once they die in this round. You win the game when you are the only surviving person in the world. Winner prize is 2 Battle Coin, 400 gems and 1000xp.

The Shop
    You will get Small Coin and Battle Coin when you kill others/win the game and You can spend it on the shop. Maybe there can be something like Snack Fu(tournament shop) in DEATHMATCH world and you can spend BC in the preparation round. Also you can get Golden Battle coin by double tabbing. There will be different items that you can purchase with your coins, one untradeable item with 1000 Battle Coins and 9 different items.

Small details
    • When Deathmatch round start, normal game generator play sound will start
    • Players will die in 3-4hits
    • There can be heart bar, and others can see your heartbar in this event.
    • Long Range, super speed and other unfair mods prohibited in this world.
    • Fast attack speed mod not allowed in this world.
    • Xeonite message shouldn't pop-up in the game, devs should list it on the chat only.
    • Consumables not allowed in this world
    • People still can enter the world in first two minutes in deatmatch round if world didn't reach to 15players.
    • There can be weekly Guild vs Guild event. Basically 2 vs 2, You and your guild member vs Other guild 2 members(have 3 chance to respawn). Winners will get Guild Battle Coin.
    • Mobile players should only match with mobile players because it's harder to punch around the screen with mobile telephone. It should be like pc vs pc, mobile vs mobile only.
    • You can buy 2 Growtoken per day with Battle Coin. First growtoken for 5 Battle coin, second growtoken in the same day for 15 Battle coin.
    • There can be win limit in the shop, like win 10 times to unlock this item (200win for untradeable item)
    • There should be new world system like other Battleroyale games. When deathmatch round start in the world, system have to create new one. I'm not sure about this too, developers can balance it perfectly but random worlds like carnival is very bad idea. Because what would happen if they make 20 deathmatch world(DEATHMATCH_20) and none of them reach to 7 players.

It should be easy to apply this suggestion to growtopia system. What do you think? Give me your feedbacks to improve it.

Some images
    Heart bar

Kills and more

Entering DEATHMATCH world
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 06-21-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

+1

I wish we could put prizes to the game generator to be honest and we would simulate the Deathmatch Event ez.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

I'd love to see PvP games in Growtopia. +1

But maybe they need to improve servers? A strong connection is like a must for PvP games.
    Growtopia is the Best Game Ever!!

or at least it did way back 2015.

Goals :

* Win VOTW : Completed
    * Dr. Title : No idea/5,000
    * Legendary Title : Maybe after 3 years
    * Sponsor the Spark Eyes : Never

Quote Originally Posted by SparkedEye View Post
    I'd love to see PvP games in Growtopia. +1
    Exactly, all mmorpg games need great pvp feature!

is long range prohibited and other unfair mods that may overwhelm the new players?

does the world come with unique maps that is random or only selected by the players or fixed in a schedule?

how can this reassure that there wont be any people who MIGHT not use a 1 hit cheat?

does weapons with capability of killing zombies faster affect on the hit damage?

are weapons with fast attack speed allowed to the deathmatch?

are consumables allowed during the deathmatch?

are players going to enter randomly at a given server they are in (e.g. DEATHMATCH_1) to avoid teaming up?

since theres no fixed ranking system from the weakest to bestest, i dont think making a quick math is a fun experience to someone who suffers from internet delays, device performance, and other things.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Yes please

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    1-is long range prohibited and other unfair mods that may overwhelm the new players?
    2-does the world come with unique maps that is random or only selected by the players or fixed in a schedule?
    1- Long Range, super speed and other unfair mods prohibited in this world. Everybody should be equal.
    2- There can be 2 worlds to play for this deathmatch, or only 1. I'm not sure, it's up to the developers.
    3- 1 hit cheat already fixed as i know.
    4- No, it doesn't. As i said, everybody should be equal in this world. Otherwise, that wouldn't be fun.
    5- No.
    6- No.
    7- Yes but there should be new system like other Battleroyale games. When deathmatch round start in first world, system have to create new one. I'm not sure about this too, developers can balance it perfectly but random worlds like carnival is very bad idea. Because what would happen if they make 20 deathmatch world(DEATHMATCH_20) and if none of them reach to 7 players.

i love thiss

That's an interesting idea, would be fun!
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Interesting idea.

Yes 1+
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Knight

I thought it was about pvp like the world CLASH, but its good too.
    Hi whoever you are!

My signature is as boring as staying in quarantine all day

Visit the first toko lava in GT (my friend own it since 2015) LAVASEEDJRS.