Thread: give me a character name and ill make an EPIC story about it

Default give me a character name and ill make an EPIC story about it

i was looking for my old thread to revive smth and i came upon this sht
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...story-about-it

now heres some feature i implemented as an improvement:
    1.) One character only
    2.) Emotional or cold or clueless or careless (or something unique just tell me)
    3.) With dialogue or not
    4.) What role it should take
    5.) Give one special item

Now, the 4 features are optional. if you want it to be interesting, then go ahead. just dont forget the character lol

why am i doing this? my finger hurts.

im probably going to lose another brain cells
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Tum tum man with dialogue and lactose intolerance

IGN:StarByte

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

Greg.. a kind hearted man with the power of skipping work shift without being noticed, he also have a mustache.. a majestic mustache. No dialogue just story.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Banned

Night.. someone who is careless of everything.. special item : Fear's nightmare hypnosis mask. Story and do it ASAP

1) Jeff
    2) stronk
    3) dialogue
    4) mastershef
    5) spatula
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Tum tum man with dialogue and lactose intolerance
    once upon a time, in a world where people often get several complications on their tummy tum tum, this laddie, named Tum tum man is man, not boy. he existed in such a terrible and tragic way by existing and having lactose intolerance... very sad indeed. his parents, owns a barnyard, where there are clay looking cows that can stand up like a human and do adult stuff as their main source of food, income, and ammunition.

to fend off their predators, Tum tum man is obligated to defend their barnyard by using the trubuchet to launch the cows to the non vegans. but one day, a supercell was forming in the new horizons. Tornado alley: bad horizons is what the stormchaser were planning name it. Tum tum man said: "GOOD GOLLY JOLLY COW, THATS A HUUUGE ROTATING TYPHOON" and their cows, suddenly moo, they moo and moo to the MOO until it made a sound of a tornado siren. "ah ****, here we go again" said Tum tum man and out of nowhere a LIGHTNING, THUTHUTHUNDA TUNDA- struck to the poor little seedling that can only be seen a microscope and here spawned deus, riding an electric dragon. but a tornado sucked them they died.

"I-IMPOSSIBLE...!" in such a manly and intense voice inside his head but as the tornado approcahes, he went into a defence mode, went to the barnyard and searched for ammunition. a group of cows were playing poker and Tum tum man took one and said "WE NEED A JOKER" and as fast the tornado apporaches, the cow suddenly talked in a disappointed tone "aw brah, i got a royal flush tho..." but Tum tum man leaned closer to le cow and whispered "nobody fcking cares you piece of sht" and the cow is yeeted to the tornado, but then again, the tornado was like "HA, YOU ACTIVATED MY REVERSE CARD" and a weird arm appeared on the tornado's middle funnel and grabbed the incoming cow and the tornado spun 2000 rpm and said "MEGA YEET" and the cow was launched back and destroyed the trebuchet. "OOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO" said Tum tum man.

it is seemingly hopeless, why am i writing in the nost stupidest way? the tornado moonwalks closer and closer to the barnyard to suck all dem cows (no pls dont be dirty) whispered by someone called gawd and when its 0.01mm near the fences, Tum tum man's mother, came out wearing a bodice saying "yoohooooo, its lunch now~~! todays lunch is cheesecake, cheese soup, cheesedrinks and cheezwhiz~" Tum tum man is stammered, embarassed and said "BUT MAAAAAAAAA, IM LACTOSE INTOLERANCE" but then the tornado was like "EEEWWWWWWWWWW YUUUUCCKKKKKK" and it disappeared, the days are saved, Tum tum man lost a war, the cow is still waiting its royal flush.

end. no, actually, end me.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    i was looking for my old thread to revive smth and i came upon this sht
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...story-about-it

now heres some feature i implemented as an improvement:
    1.) One character only
    2.) Emotional or cold or clueless or careless (or something unique just tell me)
    3.) With dialogue or not
    4.) What role it should take
    5.) Give one special item

Now, the 4 features are optional. if you want it to be interesting, then go ahead. just dont forget the character lol

why am i doing this? my finger hurts.

im probably going to lose another brain cells
    1. Jim
    2. Tired
    3. Idc
    4. Up to you
    5. A stapler

good luck lol
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!

Credits for my avatar go to Oscur