Thread: Fake applications, hacking and Contacting support.

Lesser Knight

Default Fake applications, hacking and Contacting support.

Hey, everyone!

I'm just here to inform all to stay safe from the fake moderator & gem hack applications out there. They're always scams. Growtopian developers or moderators, never ever ask for your password. The only way to have an chance to become an moderator is by applying to the Game Guardian applications. They will never ask for your password.

Hacking is also an bad idea. For example if you are trying to hack in Growtopia and can't find any applications in it you would obviously find an untrusted link which might be an virus for your device, that was one example about why you should NEVER hack in Growtopia.

Also if Growtopia players have any problems they shouldn't message it though moderators social medias, they can always contact the support if they have issues. All they need to type is Www.Growtopiasupport.com
    Or they can go in from the Game it self.

~ Celdo

Quote Originally Posted by Celdo View Post
    Hey, everyone!

I'm just here to inform all to stay safe from the fake moderator & gem hack applications out there. They're always scams. Growtopian developers or moderators, never ever ask for your password. The only way to have an chance to become an moderator is by applying to the Game Guardian applications. They will never ask for your password.

Hacking is also an bad idea. For example if you are trying to hack in Growtopia and can't find any applications in it you would obviously find an untrusted link which might be an virus for your device, that was one example about why you should NEVER hack in Growtopia.

Also if Growtopia players have any problems they shouldn't message it though moderators social medias, they can always contact the support if they have issues. All they need to type is Www.Growtopiasupport.com
    Or they can go in from the Game it self.

~ Celdo
    Be careful folks!
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Thanks for the PSA, but I can almost certainly reassure you that the people on the forums are not that gullible. By the way, you cannot contact support through the website that you posted, I won't click it because that might be a phishing link as well. The correct site is https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847.
    Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    Thanks for the PSA, but I can almost certainly reassure you that the people on the forums are not that gullible. By the way, you cannot contact support through the website that you posted, I won't click it because that might be a phishing link as well. The correct site is https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847.
    I'd never do such a thing. And that was just an example about what you should type in to find the Growtopia Support.

Thanks for reposting something that a majority of us here are already aware of
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Thanks for reposting something that a majority of us here are already aware of
    And remember to check the link in the gazette, it's always going to be there
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924