Thread: Better Vends!

Lightbulb Better Vends!

I have had this idea for quite awhile and I would like to share it with you guys!
    So my idea is that they add a (amount of item) / (world locks)* to the DigiVend or create a whole new type of vend that can do this (named maybe Promo Vend or Catch-a-Deal /shrug)but if to create a completely new type of Vending Machine then I suggest to also make it more expensive to balance it out with the other types,that's all!

*Imagine Teeny Wings 2/3 or Dimension Block 2/7,any trades that cannot be priced perfectly by using a normal or digi vend

Also since Cahtster mentioned the vend scam (2 Chandelier for 199 Worldlocks instead of it's reciprocal)
    I've thought of making this specific vend's cooldown to be 30 seconds!
    Which I know might be quite a long wait but it'll help alot because the wait will probably be enough for most to realize whether it's completely legit or not which brings me to another idea!**

**This idea I bet will help alot (seriously tho) in frauds and such so the idea is:
    make the price shown throughout the whole cooldown thingy!(For all types of Vending Machines)
    As simple as that!This will counter the Roulettes placed to overlap what is shown in the textbox above!
    Last edited by lemon b0t; 04-08-2020 at 08:28 PM. Reason: improving idea

if im understanding correctly, your idea is to make a vending machine that is ONLY accepting the quantity of the item and the price of the item like

2 dimension blocks for 7 world locks or 2/7

now this will do especially as a separate vending itself, this will help the players to understand which vend is which and to also avoid fraud.

fraud? since its expected that there will be someone whos going to do the "SELLING CHAND 199/2" and anything that has a greater quantity opens up for more opportunity for them to trick players and could lead to the confusion of being 2/199 especially if sbed against 60 person or greater.

i can visualize its setting with 2 textboxes and its quite a simple ui.

so +1
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

nice suggestion
    +1
    Hi
    IGN: HAFX1
    IG:Takamikure
    Fb: Muaz Mam
    Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
    Have 200 Growtoken : 15/200 (bought a doodad)rip
    Have 1BGL : 18/100 DL (Net worth)
    Have 5 ring : 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    if im understanding correctly, your idea is to make a vending machine that is ONLY accepting the quantity of the item and the price of the item like

2 dimension blocks for 7 world locks or 2/7

now this will do especially as a separate vending itself, this will help the players to understand which vend is which and to also avoid fraud.

fraud? since its expected that there will be someone whos going to do the "SELLING CHAND 199/2" and anything that has a greater quantity opens up for more opportunity for them to trick players and could lead to the confusion of being 2/199 especially if sbed against 60 person or greater.

i can visualize its setting with 2 textboxes and its quite a simple ui.

so +1
    omg so apologies for replying so late but thankfully what i was going for was plain and simple to understand!and btw for the fraud part besides from the display input being "___(amount) ____(item) for (amount) (worldlocks)"(like 199 Chandeliers for 2 Worldlocks)it gave me an idea to make this vend's cooldown to be 30 seconds which is long but it'll make more people realize if the price is complete legitness and you probably wont be too stingy for the cooldown if it's really a good deal and another idea i will add above thanks to you!
    I make the memes.I steal the memes.I inhale the memes.

btw im 1800SIMP ingame

bumping because this feature will help me avoid socializing
    Last edited by lemon b0t; 04-17-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: grammar
    I make the memes.I steal the memes.I inhale the memes.

btw im 1800SIMP ingame

Lesser Wizard

I suggested something similar awhile back.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=vending

Lesser Wizard

How about a vend that you can rent in a spot world also?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    I thought that was already a thing.

I've seen people with vend worlds with small locks enclosing a vending machine.

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemon b0t View Post
    bumping because this feature will help me avoid socializing
    very big yes,
    +2 from introvertical me

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    So, make the rich people richer? Or let the noobs buy lots of spots in a certain world, then close the world down?
    This idea has a lot of flaws, mister Ezekiel.