Thread: Customizable Spaceship Blaated World

Default Customizable Starship Blasted World

Types of Starships

There are 4 types of Starships in Gropwtopia:

1.) Imperial Blasted Starship (the titanium white and grey colored)

2.) Stellarix Union Starhip (the fern green and dimgrey colored)

3.) Greezak Horde Starship (the eminence and castleton green colored)

4.) HyperTech Starship (the imperial red and jet black colored)

Ordered from the common to the rarest type of blasts.

Main block idea

The idea of this thread is about having an actual planner to create your own spaceship that is corresponded to your blast.

Starship Blasted worlds are primarily used for doing startship voyage and its blocks are unbreakable nor moveable which out of most blocks in Growtopia, these wide variety of styles are restricted to the hands of the players. Providing freedom to be able to customize the blast will offer a whole new experience as they zoom through space and discover new planets with a different and unique atmosphere.

The non-collision foreground block design and visual

This block will simply look similar to the other Starship-related foreground Starship devices like:

1.) Starship Helm - Mk.1 to 3
    2.) Starship Viewscreen - Mk.1 to 3
    3.) Starship Reactor - Mk.1 to 3

It is a non-collision block, meaning the player can walk through it and is not a solid block that collides with the player. It can be wrenched but only on its center. If the player is not standing to the block, that player will recieve a chatbox saying:
    "You're too far away!"

It also serves as a storage for the immovable Starship blocks to be collected and stored using the following tools.
    (mechanics are explained below)

This item also cannot be placed on a different world except the Starship blasted world.

(It could possibly be used on regular worlds too as the mechanics will be beneficial to the builders.)

The main block mechanics

The player can check the options it offers once wrenched and will not display its UI IF the player is far away.

IF this item has been wrenched, it will only display "Enable Editor" meaning the player will have full control of moving blocks, placing blocks, and removing blocks by receving the following tools.

Once enabled, the player will recieve two new temporary tools called "Move" and "Remove" along with the immovable Starship blocks inside the storage of this item idea. The block idea will have a limit of 5k, the same as the vending machine.

(This does not allow the players to store seeds, clothing, or any other obtainable blocks and wallpapers other than the Starship blocks.)

- IF the inventory of the player has a sufficient amount of space, it will be moved to the inventory.

- IF the inventory of the player does not have a sufficuent amount of space, it will reject it if the players does not have the available space.

- IF the player left the world, the items provided by the block will disappear once it enter again the world and will have to enable editor again.

Functions of Move and Remove tool

The Move tool will allow the player to easily swap immovable Starship bocks to its destination as it cannot be destroyed. It can only move one block at a time in a regular block placement OR punch limit and can be upgraded by the long range mod (optional).

IF the player left the world, the selected block will be placed where it was placed before.

(This works similar to the clash rewards that grants an ability to move one blocks.)

The Remove tool will allow the player to remove the immovable Starship blocks and it can either return to the item idea or the inventory where the blocks are located. Again, the tool disappear once the player has left the world.

The players can freely move the Starship blocks everywhere they desire and can create a unique and fresh world designs.
    Players are also able to place blocks on the empty spots.

To add more Starship blocks to the block idea, the player will have to buy a Starship blast.
    Once bought, the player will have to select the blast then tap the item idea and it will send a confirmation to add the blocks that the blast will provide.

Illustration:

Quote Originally Posted by UI
    Do you want to spend a blast for its blocks?
    YES | NO
    Quote Originally Posted by UI
    This blast will give:
    (Any Starship blocks it has on a specific blast)
    OKAY | CANCEL

Block idea conditons

The player cannot remove the World Lock or the block idea itself if there are items inside. The player will have to place everything before removing the item idea or the lock itself.

To prevent players from trapping themselves, the player will have to wrench the block idea while it is activated and it will display "Test World" and the player will be sent to the white door to prove the machine that the player can confirm it is possible to access the item idea. The range will be in the block itself, 1 block away and it will display "You need to get closer!"

IF the player failed to make it to the item idea, the whole change will me scrapped and reverted back to its original state before it has been activated.

will update more soon
    Last edited by Cahtster; 04-14-2020 at 11:55 AM.

strange, i just imagine how many starship blasted worlds are abandoned

any opinions people?
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

not a bad idea because i’ll be honest.. starship design is.. kinda suck
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    not a bad idea because i’ll be honest.. starship design is.. kinda suck
    i see a wide potential with starships honestly, theyre just not moveable or obtainable blocks

more opinions ppl?
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~

I give this a +1 even though I haven't tried doing Startopia missions

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

massive update on this bich

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~