Thread: Is BFG Still worth to make?

Default Is BFG Still worth to make?

Hello, the question is simple, is BFG still worth to make even tho it cost around 36dls for mag, 8.5dls for gaia and you also need farms + jammers, stock - totally around 50-60dls? Isn't there better way to spend your hard made dls? If any, please comment I'd appreciate your answer.

-ZweckGT

Quote Originally Posted by VoVoGames View Post
    Hello, the question is simple, is BFG still worth to make even tho it cost around 36dls for mag, 8.5dls for gaia and you also need farms + jammers, stock - totally around 50-60dls? Isn't there better way to spend your hard made dls? If any, please comment I'd appreciate your answer.

BFGs are kinda lazy way to earn some extra seeds, which i think it's convenient since you can find lots of people whom would want to break your blocks with just one /bc.

To be honest tho, I think trading might be a better way to profit rather than bfg if you have lots of world locks trading might be a good way to profit, i'm not in any way rich, i have the net worth of 1 diamond locks, and bought lots of items with them

such as ; angels, item of the months (hoveration cape, razor wings), etc.
    and to be honest i made decisions while buying them, i thought the item of the months might go up in few months, since they are exclussive and no one else can obtain them from the market anymore, and also i thought the angels might go up since the next valentines day is ~200+ days away from the current time, so i thought probably angels might be going up till then, and also in halloween i might be able to sell them for a fairly high price than the time i bought them

Basically i think it's a good strategy, but it has some flaws, maybe the item won't go up, and it'll keep going down, if that happens i'll be kinda screwed but that's the point, you gamble if you win or not. but you have to create your own strategy,

you can also check the item you want to buy's price from this site; https://growstocks.xyz/

which people update monthly, it's pretty useful you can see if the item is going up or down, so in case you might buy it or not.

btw i think buying a magplant is a magnificant idea if ubisoft doesn't bring them back again, it's hella expensive but it will keep becomiing more expensive when the time goes on.

Thanks for your opinion, for your info, IOTM will rise in case, they are usefull in some way, for example razor wings might rise a bit, but theare are way more beautiful wings and they are basically useless. And yes, angel wings always rise on halloween, but Iam not sure for this year. Bad thing is that if magplant become so expensive (let's say 1bgl = 100dls) it might won't be event worth to buy it to make bfg, because with bfg you can make maybe 1dl daily if you have a lot of time. Anyways thanks for your answer.

-ZweckGT

Magplants are not currently worth the price tag, at around 13dls Each they were, but right now the main reason to run a bfg is from the absurd amount of XP you get, each world takes 30-60min to run, harvesting, planting, etc. With laser grids an hour of work nets only around 20wls profit, unless your able to run more than 3 bfgs a day on a consistent basis, a good buy/sell+ world would be a much better option for 60+dls.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

ART CONTEST 1DL Prize!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ed-Art-Contest)

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Magplants are not currently worth the price tag, at around 13dls Each they were, but right now the main reason to run a bfg is from the absurd amount of XP you get, each world takes 30-60min to run, harvesting, planting, etc. With laser grids an hour of work nets only around 20wls profit, unless your able to run more than 3 bfgs a day on a consistent basis, a good buy/sell+ world would be a much better option for 60+dls.
    Could you possibly tell me more about buy + / sell + world? I've never had one. How does it work, do you profit on trading those worlds or you profit on stock in vend, can you please tell me what does it mean "good buy+" ? How can I know it's good. How much dls / wls daily can you gain from 1 good buy+ for like 60 dls. Thanks for you answers!

-ZweckGT

any new advices?

-ZweckGT

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by VoVoGames View Post
    Could you possibly tell me more about buy + / sell + world? I've never had one. How does it work, do you profit on trading those worlds or you profit on stock in vend, can you please tell me what does it mean "good buy+" ? How can I know it's good. How much dls / wls daily can you gain from 1 good buy+ for like 60 dls. Thanks for you answers!
    i would say 30-50wls daily would be a good sell+ or buy+