Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the most rare thing in the game?

Question What is the most rare thing in the game?

So since my account has been hacked I been just chillin like you guys said I should.

So yesterday I was thinking and thinking and I couldnt find the answear to this question ... What is the rarest thing/item in Growtopia?

But it cant be like a mod item that you cant buy.
    IGN: KYEDAI

I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    So since my account has been hacked I been just chillin like you guys said I should.

So yesterday I was thinking and thinking and I couldnt find the answear to this question ... What is the rarest thing/item in Growtopia?

The curse wand, as only 3 exist & none of them are in circulation.
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Quote Originally Posted by Clanky View Post
    Its not the rarest + JackBowe has 2 of them

- - - Updated - - -

I can name these:
    The Beast with a Thousand Eyes Mask
    Small lock seed (can't take out of display block)
    Sungate seed
    Rollback seed
    DL seed (Not sure if it exist, but I think I heard about that.)
    Bedrock and it's seeds

To be honest you just have to think about all the possible glitches and choose one, that has like 1-2 copies in-game.
    I hope it was helpful enough😎

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - 👉Zuery GT👈

Default In my opinion the rarest would be Rollback Plaque Seed

Not sure but I think there's only spare left in-game. Which most likely kept by some active players.

P.s. obtainable

Lesser Wizard

Curse wand is the rarest item by far, only small amount (less than 5) exist in the whole game, making it the rarest item in the game since there's no way of obtaining it unless you can buy one off Rubie or JackBowe which they can sell for their own price (even 9999bgls)

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I can name these:
    Sungate seed
    Rollback seed
    Bedrock and it's seeds

To be honest you just have to think about all the possible glitches and choose one, that has like 1-2 copies in-game.
    What are prices of these items? and also price of curse wand? and how did they get it if there are only 5? of them.?

I don't know.

What are prices of these items? and also price of curse wand? and how did they get it if there are only 5? of them.?
    Curse Wand doesn't have a price since none of the players who have it are selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanky View Post
    There are 4 in-game; 2 with me, 1 in HIGHENDTRADING (owner has been inactive for years) & 1 in AIMSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I can name these:
    Sungate seed
    Rollback seed
    Bedrock and it's seeds

Curse Wands are incredibly rare - yes, I have two of them but that's half of the entire quantity in the game, and they cost me more than a pretty penny to acquire them.

Rollback I Seed is nowhere near as rare as a Curse Wand, though it is one of the rarest items in the game. I reckon at least 10 RB1 seeds exist.

No Sungate seeds currently exist to my knowledge, I've only ever seen one in circulation and the last holder of it was banned.

DL seeds don't exist - WL Seeds do, but very common.

Bedrock Seeds are rare in the sense that they're only in one world, but they're not able to be picked up which IMO makes them significantly less attractive to a collector. There's also 11 seeds and 6 blocks - which means quantity wise they're not as rare as a Curse Wand either.

Small Lock seed is also rather common among the top tier of rare items, and considering you can't move it, it's also pretty lame. It's the same as UPDATE_STORE seeds, I have 2 of those but I can't move them and therefore don't count them as part of my collection.

The Beast with a Thousand Eyes Mask is a tough one - I've only ever seen 2 of them at one time (one with a player called Patchwerk, and my own) - though, it's very possible more of them exist. Definitely a potential candidate for the rarest item, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Curse wand is the rarest item by far, only small amount (less than 5) exist in the whole game, making it the rarest item in the game since there's no way of obtaining it unless you can buy one off Rubie or JackBowe which they can sell for their own price (even 9999bgls)
    The ones I have are actually both bought from Rubie! I believe one was from her collection and one part of Bretz's. To my knowledge, 4 of them exist as aforementioned.

The owners pretty much dictate their own prices for items that are as rare as these - though, I don't know of any owners of them that will be selling them now or in the future. They're glitch items - meaning some were added to the game, but they're no longer obtainable - which is why they're rare!

Seth game some to his son to use on scammers (as he was too young to be a mod) and he sold them instead. Rubie bought hers from him for as cheap as a Cultist Hood, Cultist Robe and a pair of Devil Wings.
    The Forum Manual!

Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    There are 4 in-game; 2 with me, 1 in HIGHENDTRADING (owner has been inactive for years) & 1 in AIMSTER.

Curse Wands are incredibly rare - yes, I have two of them but that's half of the entire quantity in the game, and they cost me more than a pretty penny to acquire them.

Rollback I Seed is nowhere near as rare as a Curse Wand, though it is one of the rarest items in the game. I reckon at least 10 RB1 seeds exist.

No Sungate seeds currently exist to my knowledge, I've only ever seen one in circulation and the last holder of it was banned.

DL seeds don't exist - WL Seeds do, but very common.

Bedrock Seeds are rare in the sense that they're only in one world, but they're not able to be picked up which IMO makes them significantly less attractive to a collector. There's also 11 seeds and 6 blocks - which means quantity wise they're not as rare as a Curse Wand either.

Small Lock seed is also rather common among the top tier of rare items, and considering you can't move it, it's also pretty lame. It's the same as UPDATE_STORE seeds, I have 2 of those but I can't move them and therefore don't count them as part of my collection.

The Beast with a Thousand Eyes Mask is a tough one - I've only ever seen 2 of them at one time (one with a player called Patchwerk, and my own) - though, it's very possible more of them exist. Definitely a potential candidate for the rarest item, though!

The ones I have are actually both bought from Rubie! I believe one was from her collection and one part of Bretz's. To my knowledge, 4 of them exist as aforementioned.

The owners pretty much dictate their own prices for items that are as rare as these - though, I don't know of any owners of them that will be selling them now or in the future. They're glitch items - meaning some were added to the game, but they're no longer obtainable - which is why they're rare!

Seth game some to his son to use on scammers (as he was too young to be a mod) and he sold them instead. Rubie bought hers from him for as cheap as a Cultist Hood, Cultist Robe and a pair of Devil Wings.
    What would your price be if you would be selling them?

I don't know.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    There are 4 in-game; 2 with me
    subtle flex

Ngl, i haven’t seen the Dark Doctor’s Cloak in the game
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.