Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compensation For Cookies

Default Compensation For Cookies

so this is response to update .

2 months ago on CHINESE NEW YEAR ubisoft changed COOKIES .

it was changed that they can only be used on event , and that they can only be spliced on event .

Well this made me loose over 30bgl + ....

AND i still havent got any Compensation .

WORLDS I OWN THAT WERE AFECTED BY CHANGE .

BUYCOOKIE BUYCOOKIES BUYFORTUNECOOKIE BUYFORTUNECOOKIES SELLFORTUNECOOKIES
    BUY DIVIDING BUYPAPERDIVIDING BUYPAPERDIVIDINGWALL BUYARCH

So as u see i own a set of worlds wich was estimated to be worth 40-50 Bgl before the 2020 Lunar new year

AND before i could sell cookies whole year 365 days . changed to only 7 days a year .

i used to make 2-8 dl a day from selling cookies (1500-2000 dl out of event over a period of 1 year )
    HOW WILL U COMPENSATE that .

UBISOFT PROMISED THEY WILL NEVER MAKE A CHANGE THAT WILL MAKE HUGE IMPACT ON COMMUNITY .

WHY if that was changed and Why i didnt recive any Compensation .
    Why didnt u make Golden Booty Chest useable ony on event ?

I WILL GIVE OFFER TO UBISOFT : I WILL GIVE ALL MY COOKIE WORLDS TO UBISOFT IF U REMOVE ROULETTE WHEEL FROM THE GAME . ok ?

please comment if u have read this post .
    ign: V3K1

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    UBISOFT PROMISED THEY WILL NEVER MAKE A CHANGE THAT WILL MAKE HUGE IMPACT ON COMMUNITY .
    Yes the change did affect you, but the rest of the community were not harmed joy joy joy joy joy

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Yes did affect you, but the rest of the community were not harmed joy joy joy joy joy
    yes they did 2000+ poeple were left with ton of cookies . coz the change was not announced on /news . and u could only find out of the change from forum anouncement .

so tousands of people were making cookies same as they make items on any other EVENT so they can profit out of event ,.
    ign: V3K1

well i guess you shouldnt have so many then
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

yes they did 2000+ poeple were left with ton of cookies . coz the change was not announced on /news . and u could only find out of the change from forum anouncement .

so tousands of people were making cookies same as they make items on any other EVENT so they can profit out of event ,.
    how does that connect to you owning those BUY+ that are worthless now?

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggested:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

Master 💩poster

Lesser Wizard

profit Profit PRofit PROfit PROFit PROFIt PROFIT

Growtopian nowadays

Ah yes yes yes the entire community is apparently only composed of 2000+ "poeple".

Events aren't specifically made just so you can make a profit out of it, it's a monthly event where new items and new features are introduced into the game that are exclusive to ONLY THE DURATION OF THE SAID EVENT. Fortune cookies are changed so that it can only be used and made on Lunar New Year, to balance the rapid production and usage of it. Stop asking for a compensation from Ubisoft just because you lost a ton of DLs and profit potential. People like you only think about profit and when an update change makes you lose profit and DLs you lose your mind. It's ridiculous and Growtopia isn't just an economy simulator.

Ubisoft doesn't need your worlds, and removing the roulette wheel is a bad idea.
    lenny faced removed since it references something inappropriate and i might get SILENCED FOR LIFE

and... how did you find out there are "2000"?
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

The fact that this many people have spoken against you proves that it didn't really affect the community as the players are the community, this is extremely sad for YOU but it's how dangerous buy+ worlds are. Also you literally created a monopoly because you controlled most of the cookie related worlds if you didn't have as many and invested in other worlds you would've benefited more, I honestly don't understand why you need compensation as they haven't gone against their rule.
    LetsGo

Atleast you did profit before and you still own them.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

It's an annual event.......
    IGN : Hyposus

Just an Old Growtopia Player that waste wls

Lesser Wizard

They should compensate you by adding new cookie items lol.
    They did change the name of the item traxy scarfy