Thread: Can i play gt while waiting for the mods to look into my case?

Lesser Knight

Default Can i play gt while waiting for the mods to look into my case?

Yesterday I got hacked and opened a support ticket giving them the details and asking them to help me, and I know I won't get a response for at least a week. and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my lost items back because I had aap enabled and never downloaded a 3rd party program or entered my information in a "free dl" site, so now it's just a matter of time. but my question is can I still play on my account while waiting for the mods to look into it? like if I get some wls or growtokens (Which is was I lost in addition to one of my worlds) will they count them as part of the previous amount and return what's left or will they know when I acquired those and return the full lost amount? and will they be able to return the world I lost if the hacker sold that world( for a ridiculously cheap price) to a player while on my account?

IDK about that but for me I opened a case about my hacked account 3 days ago and they responded to me today... I am just telling u that it will hopefully not take so long
    IGN: GioGios

Kono Giorno Giovanna yume ga aru

Quote Originally Posted by Caduseaxe View Post
    Yesterday I got hacked and opened a support ticket giving them the details and asking them to help me, and I know I won't get a response for at least a week. and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my lost items back because I had aap enabled and never downloaded a 3rd party program or entered my information in a "free dl" site, so now it's just a matter of time. but my question is can I still play on my account while waiting for the mods to look into it? like if I get some wls or growtokens (Which is was I lost in addition to one of my worlds) will they count them as part of the previous amount and return what's left or will they know when I acquired those and return the full lost amount? and will they be able to return the world I lost if the hacker sold that world( for a ridiculously cheap price) to a player while on my account?
    Did u email Growtopia Support or used the Ubisoft Support website?

On Ubi Support site, the tickets have "status". If the status is "Waiting", check your email, the response is there.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by GioGios.gt View Post
    IDK about that but for me I opened a case about my hacked account 3 days ago and they responded to me today... I am just telling u that it will hopefully not take so long
    Thanks, hopefully mine too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Did u email Growtopia Support or used the Ubisoft Support website?

On Ubi Support site, the tickets have "status". If the status is "Waiting", check your email, the response is there.
    I emailed the Ubisfot support and the status is still "New", and the only email I got is the automated response to make sure they received the ticket