Thread: How to get angel of mercy wing

Default How to get angel of mercy wing

So guys i k how but my only problem is do i need to wear the blingin set to do the 2000 surg or only for the last part like 1999 then the malody then wear the set then boom hahaha i asked so many pro people guess what??? Ignored told im nub damnnn anyways we are in gt so whats new ahhaha
    Sup guys! Player since 2012 but still nub haha anyways Enjoy and have a Nice Day!!!

IGN : LeafyLemon
    World : LEAFYLEMON

I think you can do 2000 surgery without blingin, you only need the set at the vicious surgery
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    I think you can do 2000 surgery without blingin, you only need the set at the vicious surgery

Yes, i can confirm also that blingin is only needed in last vicious malady.
    I did that also. If you need to check how many surgs u have done, wear blingin set and surg vicious malady. It should show the amount of done surgs..

Is it costly in doing surgs? I am planning to get the Angel of Mercy though.. still haven't fone any surgerys.. hehe

With all sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

~Desiderta

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Is it costly in doing surgs? I am planning to get the Angel of Mercy though.. still haven't fone any surgerys.. hehe
    Yes it is! Especially if you have low surgery skill, you can however use train-es to reach surgery level 20 and always drink teas everytime you want to do surgery.. and just give up on surgery if you got massive trauma, deep tumour and lupus (except you’re at surgery level 100)
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

THANK YOU GUYSSSS now my mind is clear hahaha bit how do i knownif im on my 1999 surg now ahha
    Sup guys! Player since 2012 but still nub haha anyways Enjoy and have a Nice Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafylemon View Post
    THANK YOU GUYSSSS now my mind is clear hahaha bit how do i knownif im on my 1999 surg now ahha
    Keep track of your Caduceus, or complete a Vicious Malady while wearing the full Blingin' Set to see the amount of surgeries you have done. If you have done more than 2,000 then you'll get the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Keep track of your Caduceus, or complete a Vicious Malady while wearing the full Blingin' Set to see the amount of surgeries you have done. If you have done more than 2,000 then you'll get the wings.
    Sure thing mate thank you again and again labyo (no homo)