Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Contest] Easter Story Time

Smile

Might enter.

reserved a slot

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

I'ma reserve this slot because why not
    LetsGo

Name:  lunarbunnies.png
Views: 329
Size:  891.0 KB

The Magical Lunar Bunny

Once upon a time, there was a family of the bunny which consist of Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Bunny. They lived on the moon and always wonder what is on earth. They're happy because one day their family got invited to come down to earth. The Moon tribe comes down every easter and hides easter eggs and whoever finds all of the eggs gets a chance to go to the moon and ask Luna (The Queen of Moon Tribe) any wish and it'll be granted. It is easter and the moon tribe is packing everything they need to go to the Earth. Baby Bunny was so happy because it is her first time going down to Earth. When they arrived, Baby Bunny went missing and Her mom and dad couldn't find her. Baby Bunny was so sad and ended up on a swan. She saw a totally legit bunny fish and they get to know each other. The baby bunny which is Lira introduced herself to Agua which is the Totally legit bunny fish. Agua is from the water tribe of bunnies. In the world of bunnies, they have 4 tribes. Water, Air, Moon and Earth Tribe. Agua is the son of the king of the water tribe. The water tribe is responsible for fishes and seaweeds. The water tribe relies on the moon tribe for the water power. They become more powerful during night because of the moon. Then, Lira explained that she couldn't find her parents and she needs Agua's help to find her parents. While casually strolling, They were so hungry and suddenly. A riding bunny showed up with a lot of carrots. The riding bunny which is Eros offered them food. They were thankful for the food and Eros asked: " what are you guys doing in here?" Lira said that she's from the moon tribe but then she got separated from his parents. Eros said "we will help you to find your parents" and Lira said "Thankyou so much" While walking Eros talked about his life on the farm. He is from the Earth tribe and responsible for the foods, He's on his way to sell the carrots on the market but when he saw Agua and Lira he didn't hesitate to help them. The earth tribe has the power to produce an earthquake that's powerful enough to destroy an entire village. While waling, They fell into a hole and got injured. And so they forgot everything. But then a bouncing bunny passed by which is Cloudy. He was a psychic and he knows what exactly on their mind. Cloudy is from the air tribe, they are together with the water tribe to produce clouds. Cloudy has the ability to fly and he is one of the teachers in the cloud palace teaching magical spells. The three bunnies couldn't remember anything so cloudy helped the three bunnies and they went to the moon to return Lira to her parents. Luna and the Moon tribe were so thankful for their kindness and so. Luna returned their memory to normal and now Eros and Agua remembered everything. And cloudy was given a magical lunar medallion for saving the three of them. After they returned to their tribe they celebrated for their success and they lived happily ever after.

Note: The characters and events are fictitious
    Last edited by MidleCones; 04-14-2020 at 03:35 AM. Reason: made some adjustments and corrected grammatical errors

*Go tibbers go*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Great contest
    Be Different

Quote Originally Posted by MidleCones View Post
    Name:  lunarbunnies.png
Views: 329
Size:  891.0 KB

The Magical Lunar Bunny

Once upon a time, there was a family of bunny which consist of Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Bunny. They lived on the moon and always wonder what is on earth. They're happy because one day their family got invited to come down to earth. The Moon tribe comes down every easter and hides easter eggs and whoever finds all of the eggs gets a chance to go to the moon and ask Luna (The Queen of Moon Tribe) any wish and it'll be granted. It is easter and the moon tribe is packing everything they need to go to the Earth. Baby Bunny was so happy because it is her first time going down to Earth. When they arrived, Baby Bunny went missing and Her mom and dad couldn't find her. Baby Bunny was so sad and ended up on a swan. She saw a totally legit bunny fish and they get to know each other. The baby bunny which is Lira introduced herself to Agua which is the Totally legit bunny fish. Lira explained that she couldn't find her parents and she needs Agua's help to find her parents. While casually strolling, They were so hungry and suddenly. A riding bunny showed up with a lot of carrots. The riding bunny which is Eros offered them food. They were thankful for the food and Eros asked " what are you guys doing in here?" Lira said that she's from the moon tribe but then she got separated from his parents. Eros said "we will help you to find your parents" and Lira said "Thankyou so much" While walking. They fell into a hole and got injured. And so they forgot everything. But then a bouncing bunny passed by which is Cloudy. He was a psychic and he knows what exactly on their mind. Cloudy helped the three bunnies and they went to the moon to return Lira to her parents. Luna and the Moon tribe were so thankful for their kindness and so. Luna returned their memory to normal and now Eros and Agua remembered everything.
    That thing in the middle looks like something else than 2 eggs. I'm just sayin'
    Retired poster

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Bouncy Bunny, Baby Bunny, Riding Bunny and Totally Legit Bunnyfish have lost their memories and it is up to you to help them remember their origins. So, pull up your sleeves and start typing!

Step 1
    Write an interesting lore for any of the four Easter Week items: Bouncy Bunny, Baby Bunny, Riding Bunny and the Totally Legit Bunnyfish (you can either pick just one or put them all together in one story).

Step 2
    Pick a segment from your story and either make a huge pixel art in the game depicting a sequence or a world showcasing a scene from the story.
    Sample1 (credit to sSpark)
    Sample2 (Credit to CosmicNick)
    Sample3 (Credit to Kedaj)

Step 3
    Post your story and pixel art/world scene in this thread.

Rules
    • Only entries following the mechanics will be considered.
    • Players who got banned for more than 7 days since April 2019 are ineligible to win*.
    • Plus Points are given to entries that include more than one of the mentioned items as characters of your story.
    • Plus Points are given to entries with cool backstory.
    • You can only submit one entry.

*Players that have been banned due to a bug or a glitch will be considered as well as players that got their ban appealed and removed by the Customer Support Team.

Prizes
    Place 1 - 2: Mini Mallard
    Place 3 - 5: Drabbit’s Foot + Riding Bunny
    Place 6 - 9: Cranial Lagomorph

Contest Deadline: April 22, 2020, 09:30 AM GT Time
    Announcement of Winners: May 3rd, 2020

So its basically world of the day right or do we make a story

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    That thing in the middle looks like something else than 2 eggs. I'm just sayin'
    a heart shape?? hahaha

Default saving spot

Ill save this spot for later

Default growtopia easter contest 2020

Name:  Screenshot_2020-04-07-22-52-30-1.png
Views: 258
Size:  638.5 KB
    Baby bunny and his mother live in a little house. One day, mama bunny wasn't at home so she decided to call his kid Baby bunny to check that everything is going well. But when she asked him about the chocolate eggs that they will need to make the cake..
    Mamabunny:And what about the chocolate eggs?
    Babybunny: Uhmm... They...They still in the fridge. why are you asking about them? (he hang up the phone)
    Mamabunny: I hope that you haven't eaten any of them cuz you won't be happy. Heyy.. YOU LITTERALY HANG OFF THE PHONE? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?! I AM YOUR MOTHER!
    Mama bunny got mad thinking that he ate them so she decided to go back home.
    Mamabunny's friend: Oh why are you leaving so early?
    Mamabunny: I think baby bunny touched the chocolate eggs.
    Mamabunny's friend: Cmon he is little. He don't know :/
    Mamabunny: Yes but he had to ask permission like always.
    That was her decision so she rided her riding bunny and left. While going home she saw a giant bouncing bunny that had already blocked almost all her ways. she tried and tried but couldn't find any way. ALL her ways were blocked. But luckily, down a waterfall, she found a totally legit bunny fish. That fish was not a normal fish. It had magic powers that helped mama bunny to go back home and to see what was baby bunny doing at home. Was he eating the chocolate eggs? Play the parkour to know
    That is my little story that I wrote myself and its end is in the parkour. I hope i win. growid: recho5
    Last edited by recho5; 04-21-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Default "Tiny The Baby Bunny's adventure finding her mother".

Name:  15-22-04-pcgankst.png
Views: 239
Size:  488.0 KB

Tiny, Tiny is a baby bunny. Since he was born he lived alone, that is because his mother named Mili was kidnapped by a human and taken to the south coast. As he began to age, Tiny's desire to save his mother grew stronger. When Tiny felt his courage was strong, he began his journey to save his mother. Tiny's journey is not easy because of the many obstacles that must be overcome. But he never gave up, after greeting a few days, he arrived at a river, he saw a fish (Totally Legit BunnyFish). The fish caught in a fishing net, with Tiny's courage and the ability to swim that he learned during his own stay, Tiny dived into the river and saved the fish, the fish was very grateful to Tiny.
    BunBun: "Thank you very much little bunny , thanks to you I'm free from this fishing net ".
    Tiny: "It's okay, anyway I am really good at swimming ".
    BunBun: "What's your name little bunny". Tiny: "My name is Tiny".
    BunBun: "My name is BunBun, nice to
    meet you.By the way, what are you doing? you do here ".
    Tiny: "I want to save my mother was
    kidnapped humans and taken to
    Shore south, and I must cross this river ".
    BunBun: "Come on top of me, I will help you. "
    Tiny: "Thank you, BunBun, for your blessing I can cross the this river".
    BunBun: "You're welcome, and arrived
    see you ". Tiny: "See you soon".
    Tiny continued her journey. The night arrived, Tiny resting under a large leaf, at midnight an owl saw Tiny, the owl immediately tried to prey on Tiny but missed, Tiny was surprised because the owl ran away immediately, Tiny continued her rest in a hole. The next day Tiny continued her journey, when she arrived at a high cliff, Tiny was confused about how she could climb the cliff. Near Tiny who was confused, there was a lonely rabbit (Boucy Bunny), Tiny realized this and greeted her.
    Tiny: "Hey big bunny, what's your name and what are you doing do ".
    Berty: "My name is Berty, I'm lonely. Would you be my friend? "
    Tiny: "Of course".
    Berty: "Finally I have friends"
    After chatting for a long time the Berty understood what Tiny wanted to do, Berty went with Tiny to find her mother. Berty helped Tiny climb the cliff. After the above they continued their journey, after a long journey they arrived at a path, they both walked slowly, but due to the body of the Berty which was quite fat, the Berty slipped and fell, but fortunately there was a big rabbit (Riding Bunny) save Berty.
    Berty: "Thank you, because you are me not fall ".
    Roy: "It's okay, thank God you're not fall down, and by the way what are you doing here".
    After telling stories and getting acquainted, Roy was moved and helped Tiny find his mother. Then Roy demanded Tiny and Berty go to the South Coast, after arriving at the South Coast, they saw Tiny's mother locked in a cage, they slowly approached her mother, Tiny. But their action was caught by Tiny's mother kidnapper, and he caught Tiny and his friends, the kidnapper took them to the middle of the ocean, fortunately drowning them, but when they wanted to drown them a fish emerged from the surface of the water and slapped the kidnapper with its tail until the kidnapper dropped. and sink in the ocean. The fish is the BunBun, then they all go back to the beach and save Tiny's mother.

The end. (all story just a fantasy).
    The story inspired from hachi movie :v