Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Contest] Easter Story Time

Default [Forum Contest] Easter Story Time

Bouncy Bunny, Baby Bunny, Riding Bunny and Totally Legit Bunnyfish have lost their memories and it is up to you to help them remember their origins. So, pull up your sleeves and start typing!

How to participate

Step 1
    Write an interesting lore for any of the four Easter Week items: Bouncy Bunny, Baby Bunny, Riding Bunny and the Totally Legit Bunnyfish (you can either pick just one or put them all together in one story).

Step 2
    Pick a segment from your story and either make a huge pixel art in the game depicting a sequence or a world showcasing a scene from the story.

Step 3
    Post your story and pixel art/world scene in this thread.

Rules

• Only entries following the mechanics will be considered.
    • Players who got banned for more than 7 days since April 2019 are ineligible to win*.
    • Plus Points are given to entries that include more than one of the mentioned items as characters of your story.
    • Plus Points are given to entries with cool backstory.
    • You can only submit one entry.

*Players that have been banned due to a bug or a glitch will be considered as well as players that got their ban appealed and removed by the Customer Support Team.

Prizes

• Place 1 - 2: Mini Mallard
    • Place 3 - 5: Drabbit’s Foot + Riding Bunny
    • Place 6 - 9: Cranial Lagomorph

Contest Deadline: April 22, 2020, 09:30 AM GT Time
    Announcement of Winners: May 3rd, 2020

If you don't want to or cannot participate, don't worry, we'll have more contest in the future for you to participate in!

Lesser Wizard

Default BOUNCYMEMORIES BY VOONY

BOUNCYMEMORIES
    by VOONY

Name:  bouncymemories.png
Views: 325
Size:  214.0 KB

SYNOPSIS

Bouncy Bunny had lost his memories and there is Baby Bunny and Riding Bunny to the rescue. They tried to reminisce their memories by going to the places they had visited before but upon visiting those places, Bouncy Bunny felt dizzy, he fell asleep and he had a dream.

What do you think will be the dream of Bouncy Bunny?
    Will he dream about his true identity or he will fail to remember who truly he is? Find out now!

What's in the world?
    -Synopsis Board and Credit Board
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Fire House
    -Weather Machine- Night
    -Story about Bouncy Bunny
    -Adventure Items
    -Trickster Parkour
    - VIP Area

CREDITS

I would like to thank these following players:
    -Sarawattt a.k.a. Elyxial for helping me regarding the designs of the world.
    -NabiKrebs for always helping and giving me suggestions and ideas.
    -And to all of my friends who keeps supporting me whatever I do.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

NOTE: The pixel art are originally made by VOONY himself.
    Last edited by voony; 04-21-2020 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Post my official entry for the contest
    GOALS:
    LEVEL (84/90)
    FOCUSED EYES (100/100)DONE!
    GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
    DONE!

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2019 (CAVEOFWEALTH--MARCH 01, 2019)

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2020 (WINGEDSUN--JANUARY 09, 2020)

IG: @voony_gt

Red face

Would be great if I join!

Saving this SLOT

Woaaaahhhh
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Default I'm Gonna Join!!

This is my first time joining a contest so i'm gonna save this SLOT hoho

Save me a slot
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Name:  received_3010119845692258.jpeg
Views: 703
Size:  24.1 KB

The Legend Of The Carrot Warrior

In the past ages, There was a legendary tale that their will be a new reborn prince that will save its people against the wolves of Vawhowla the Supreme God named "Supreme Rabbitcus" has blessed a courageous bunny that will bring back the essence of the Easter Season to be joyful and full of hope. There was a Baby Bunny named "Buncelot" entitled to save the bunny species from the ruthless and evil creatures of Vawhowla. Buncelot lives as a simple bunny. He trades his crops for exchange of gems in the Kingdom of Growtopia. One day his life changed, Buncelot met a enchanted fairy named "NekoRei". The fairy gave Buncelot a Carrot Sword and the fairy disappeared instantly and flew with the air breeze. Buncelot had conquered everything. He climbed to the mouth of Growganoth without a sweat,Helped Growtch to be happy again, Cured a brain tumor without stitches, Caught a perfect Totally Legit Bunnyfish, Taught a normal bunny to walk and made it as his trusty sidekick Riding Bunny and also made a deal with the Legendary Wizard to acquire the double jump of the marvelous Bouncing Bunny. Buncelot is all around us. Buncelot is in ourselves. Buncelot is the type of growtopian we must be. Courageous,Kind and Honest. Because I am a Buncelot. He will make his last stand to protect his homeland against the members of Valhowla.

Backstories of each character.

The Lore of the Baby Bunny (Buncelot) - Born in the forest seeking peace and harmony in its land. Once was blessed by the Supreme Godessess of Easter that will protect its land against the wolves of Valhowla.

The Lore of the Riding Bunny - Along in the deep forest of Growtopia. A normal bunny who was so dull and useless he was abandoned by its genus itself. Buncelot was there to help him disregard of his illness. The Riding Bunny was given hope to stand and be a mount for the rest of his life with honor.

The Lore of the Bouncing Bunny - A legendary tale that has been one of the most powerful powers aside gliding,lava walking,flying, and breathing underwater. The powers of the Bouncing Bunny is held by the one and only Legendary Wizard and will bless to those who is worthy of it.

The Lore of the Totally Legit Bunnyfish - He was not totally known as the Bunnyfish. He was just a normal fish trying to swim and survive in the dephts of the ocean. The Bunnyfish was inloved with a growtopian who was visiting the seashore before. The girl gaved her a bunny headdress and he wore it for the rest of his life. As a remembrance of their memories and moments with her.
    Last edited by Agaching; 04-12-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    Temporary Ign: MyWillyBig
    Lost a bet with friends..

Name:  easter contest.png
Views: 477
Size:  203.5 KB

THE ORIGIN OF THE 3 BUNNY SIBLINGS AND ESTER

Long ago, bunnies were prey animals that have no chance against scary predators. Ēostre the Goddess of easter knew about this ugly ruckus and she was thinking on how this commotion will put to an end. One day the God of easter descended through the depth of bunnies and offered them miraculous powers of "Energy and force".All the bunnies transformed into a new rebuilt active and strong creatures, they are able to bounce, run fast and many more! Thanks to Eostre.

Few days later, the fish kingdom knew about the God given gifts of the bunnies and all of the fishes in the sea grew envy and hate in themselves. A year later, 3 little bunnies was born 2 of them showed great abilities and they are Bouncy Bunny and Riding Bunny! They are the dynamic duo in town! Fighting crime is their virtue!
    Until then no predators are crossing on there lines. Yes 3 little bunnies was born, what happend to the other one? well the third one was Baby Bunny, everyone are shocked that the baby didn't inherit any of their powers. and it looks like the Baby Bunny had questions in mind about the cause of not having powers like her siblings and the other bunnies in town.

While the baby bunny was wondering at the beach, Baby Bunny saw a wild tiger! and it is about to eat the poor little fish! Baby Bunny rushed and attacked the wild tiger while knowing that she do not have any powers, she still attacked the tiger with all her strength and courage!

"Thank you for saving me, I admire your bravery...By the way I'm Ester." said the yellow fish.
    (after that they became friends and made a promise to each other that one day they will spread joy and peace all around the world)

Suddenly the King of the fish kingdom showed up and cursed the baby bunny! The Baby bunny turned into the color of chocolate!
    " You will forever be a frog! MWAHAHA!" The king said.

*Baby bunny was frightened*

" The curse will only be removed if you managed to be friends with a fish but sadly every fish in the sea hates bunnies! MWAHAHA!". Said the king

Ha! Sorry but I already have, meet my 200lb fish friend Ester!" Baby bunny replied.

The king rages with anger but Bouncy bunny and Riding bunny came just in time! And defeated the king fish.
    Eostre the God of Easter came and thanked Ester for being kind and for not keeping hatred in his heart. The Bunnies rewarded Ester a bunny head band that symbolizes being a part of the bunny group. And that's how Ester became the Totally Legit Bunny fish!

Until then, In order to remember their promise they would celebrate their victory every Easter and scatter joy and hope all around Growtopia!
    Last edited by Roxypie; 04-13-2020 at 06:39 AM. Reason: EASTER FORUM CONTEST

I’ll join, saving slot
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

i wanna give it a try,

save me a slot!
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#1337

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Banned

Very interesting. I might give a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Agaching View Post
    Name:  received_3010119845692258.jpeg
Views: 703
Size:  24.1 KB

The Legend Of The Carrot Warrior

In the past ages, There was a legendary tale that their will be a new reborn prince that will save its people against the wolves of Vawhowla the Supreme God named "Supreme Rabbitcus" has blessed a courageous bunny that will bring back the essence of the Easter Season to be joyful and full of hope. There was a Baby Bunny named "Buncelot" entitled to save the bunny species from the ruthless and evil creatures of Vawhowla. Buncelot lives as a simple bunny. He trades his crops for exchange of gems in the Kingdom of Growtopia. One day his life changed, Buncelot met a enchanted fairy named "NekoRei". The fairy gave Buncelot a Carrot Sword and the fairy disappeared instantly and flew with the air breeze. Buncelot had conquered everything. He climbed to the mouth of Growganoth without a sweat,Helped Growtch to be happy again, Cured a brain tumor without stitches, Caught a perfect Totally Legit Bunnyfish, Taught a normal bunny to walk and made it as his trusty sidekick Riding Bunny and also made a deal with the Legendary Wizard to acquire the double jump of the marvelous Bouncing Bunny. Buncelot is all around us. Buncelot is in ourselves. Buncelot is the type of growtopian we must be. Courageous,Kind and Honest. Because I am a Buncelot. He will make his last stand to protect his homeland against the members of Valhowla.

The Lore of the Baby Bunny (Buncelot) - Born in the forest seeking peace and harmony in its land. Once was blessed by the Supreme Godessess of Easter that will protect its land against the wolves of Valhowla.

The Lore of the Riding Bunny - Along in the deep forest of Growtopia. A normal bunny who was so dull and useless he was abandoned by its genus itself. Buncelot was there to help him disregard of his illness. The Riding Bunny was given hope to stand and be a mount for the rest of his life with honor.

The Lore of the Bouncing Bunny - A legendary tale that has been one of the most powerful powers aside gliding,lava walking,flying, and breathing underwater. The powers of the Bouncing Bunny is held by the one and only Legendary Wizard and will bless to those who is worthy of it.

The Lore of the Totally Legit Bunnyfish - He was not totally known as the Bunnyfish. He was just a normal fish trying to swim and survive in the dephts of the ocean. The Bunnyfish was inloved with a growtopian who was visiting the seashore before. The girl gaved her a bunny headdress and he wore it for the rest of his life. As a remembrance of their memories and moments with her.
    Oh my God..