Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Something HAS to be done about magplants/rayman (please read).

I don't think they have to touch IOTM though, what is a better solution and they already tried it, is to produce weaker counter-parts. However, in my opinion, the lesser-counter parts are no way in 1% on par with it. The weaker counterparts just made magplants even more demanding and it's getting out of control.

Since they already made a step to release some counter-parts, in my opinion, they should release an item that has a remote and increase the capacity of the current counter-parts.

The Rayman however, should have weaker counter-parts too, some item that hits 2 blocks at the same time.

The problem lies in their over-powered yet so unique functionality. They already said they will not release them again, but they already made a step to release counter-parts (which is in my opinion, really rushed and not thought out ), so my suggestion would be that we, as a community convince them, the developers, to produce more items that have its features.

This is something so crucial, have been discussed for ages, but have been addressed very poorly which led to many irreversible damages in the gameplay and the economy itself.

I currently own 6 magplants, and I have no problem losing a lot of diamond locks for the sake of this game being fun again and to preserve it long-term which will benefit me in the future.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post

I currently own 6 magplants, and I have no problem losing a lot of diamond locks for the sake of this game being fun again and to preserve it long-term which will benefit me in the future.
    I have some too, and I agree with you.
    Growtopia is the Best Game Ever!!

or at least it did way back 2015.

Goals :

* Win VOTW : Completed
    * Dr. Title : No idea/5,000
    * Legendary Title : Maybe after 3 years
    * Sponsor the Spark Eyes : Never

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFroggy View Post
    ubisoft has screwed people over like that before and its not like its going to happen again. also sooner or later magplants will go extinct
    Magplants Will go extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by IlIllIIlllllIllllIIlIllIl View Post
    Magplants Will go extinct?

magplants are people too
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Every magplant owner will disagree, and people who dreams of having one gonna agree. This discussion will be biased, it is not our decision that matters it's the company's.
    I'm actually a magplant owner but I still agree with jisam.
    Oof

I'm still mad about the fact that some richies are against middle classed growtopian getting rich because of magplants and rayman. Are we like suppose to be this way forever and not have the chance to be a "rich" growtopian? Do we have to like farm for 3 years like you did to be worthy of having a huge amount of wls? Can we not just be lucky because we made a right investment?

Close this thread(so silly),useless,so many times discusses about rayman and maglant,

Master Sorcerer

I have to disagree.

> Making it available again defeats the purpose of it being an IOTM.
    > Releasing more magplant/rayman will damage the economy even worse (especially Farmables)

Lastly, stop discussing about magplant/rayman, there wont and never will have anything done to them as it is already discussed for thousand times, and mods/developers disagrees.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    VEND SHOP IN QPYR
    [SIZE=4]CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by DurpDub View Post
    I have to disagree.

> Making it available again defeats the purpose of it being an IOTM.
    > Releasing more magplant/rayman will damage the economy even worse (especially Farmables)

Lastly, stop discussing about magplant/rayman, there wont and never will have anything done to them as it is already discussed for thousand times, and mods/developers disagrees.
    This thread started as Magplant and rayman rising so much, to getting rid of them & making alternatives.

Banned

How about someone launches a huge auto-farmer attack and gets all BFGs banned (by exploiting the loophole in the BFG Owners Responsibilities thread)?
    This would reduce the amount of available MAGPLANTs, increase MAGPLANT's price, and stop farmable prices from going all the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    The price of these 2 items doesn’t really affect the economy as a whole
    But the effect of these item does

So bringing back these item won’t even fix the “economy”
    It will just further plummet the price of farmables

More than price of the MPs, it’s more horrifying to see the price of farmables declining so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    Good idea but still not that good😅

U see, when these items are added to Locke, it will increase the amount of rayman and mags in the game leading to more BFGs and autofarmers cuz they can afford to buy em as it is cheaper which will lead to farmables being cheaper and almost unprofitable which also leads to the drop the value of gems which will then ruin the gem-gambling events as it is now much easier to get gems and therefore, more people will gamble their gems away which will lead to prices of super rare prizes from gem-gambling events such as the ghc to drop and etc and etc..

U see, adding them to locke will damage the economy even more

But let's say things are left on how it is rn,
    Mags and raymans will continue to rise and rise and rise till it goes extremely expensive to the point that barely anyone can afford them. The economy will then stabilize since these items are that rare adding the fact that lots of growtopians who owns this items could quit overtime, leading to less BFGs or autofarmers in the game, stablizing the farming economy

I hope u get what i meant lol.

I'll agree with these too. The price of them isn't bad for the economy, only the amount of them. The less there are left, the less inflation will happen. These items shouldn't have been added at all in the first place and the problem will solve itself over time when these items are lost with banned accounts/quitted players.

If more of these would get added the price of gems would permanently plummet just like farmables.

Bigger problem and another thing Ubisoft shouldn't have ever added into the game is the Unstable Tesseract and Gaia's Beacon. Sure, they allow the not so rich players to farm more efficiently, but they also allow bots and autofarmers to keep farming after Magplant 5000 goes "extinct". Of course players could still use portal farms to autofarm without these, but the efficiency with these is the same as with Magplants if you're using bots. Instead of putting the blocks into Magplant for your bot to place with a remote, you just drop them on the bot. Takes the same time. These items also allow autofarmers to sell dropped gems.

Farming economy will stabilize a bit once BFGs get rare or disappear fully as well as people farming with Rayman's Fist. How big will the stabilization be depends on the amount of bots farming with UTs and GBs and can something be done about them.

when theres a constant demand and a limited supply, they are gonna rise