Thread: Guidance needed for a long term absentee:S

Question Guidance needed for a long term absentee:S

Hi everyone!

Basically, I’ve been away for a long time. Not even due to boredom, but because of the small matter of getting my account my account emptied by a stranger (who apparently had my password, still no clue about the identity)
    Long story short, due to the quarantine I decided to install the game back for nostalgia and to my surprise, once again got hooked and decided to have a go at rags-to-riches or sth like that. Thankfully, I had a friend to help me out and provide me a nice start. Anyways, in a few days I’ve built a decent farming world, stocked up on chands and various good deals have made me around 15wls (obviously not much to most of y’all reading this ).
    However, I’ve been away for a long time, so I’m just gonna throw this thread’s main points here:
    -What have been the most notable changes in the last year or so?
    -What is nowadays the best method of making profits etc? (Farming, Trading, Massing etc)
    -Any advice on what to do? Take advantage of any new additions? Produce items most in demand? Just farm? You get the idea. All tips on where I should be headed are appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone, who spare their time to read all of this!

Nothing notable has changed recently, depending on how long you’ve been away. If you’re starting out small, BFGs definitely yields in a good amount of gems, an easy way to earn locks quickly would be selling SBs with your gems afterwards.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Nothing notable has changed recently, depending on how long you’ve been away. If you’re starting out small, BFGs definitely yields in a good amount of gems, an easy way to earn locks quickly would be selling SBs with your gems afterwards.
    Well around a year, maybe year and half. There’s just so many things which I have no idea of and it makes me feel like everything’s changed and I don’t dare to do anything fearing it’s wrong
    I just discovered BFGs yesterday, might give them a shot but sorry for a silly question, what does SB stand for?
    IGN: Sibeke
    Worlds: I7LODI, L0WRY, OO4D, DIRTZAUR etc.

Attempting a rags to riches I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zaurus View Post
    Well around a year, maybe year and half. There’s just so many things which I have no idea of and it makes me feel like everything’s changed and I don’t dare to do anything fearing it’s wrong
    I just discovered BFGs yesterday, might give them a shot but sorry for a silly question, what does SB stand for?
    Super Broadcast (/sb)

If you want to check past updates in Growtopia, here is a link from Growtopia Wiki.
    https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Gr...Update_History
    It should be useful if you want to catch up quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by JYXN View Post
    If you want to check past updates in Growtopia, here is a link from Growtopia Wiki.
    https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Gr...Update_History
    It should be useful if you want to catch up quicker.
    Aight, will check it out, thanks!
    IGN: Sibeke
    Worlds: I7LODI, L0WRY, OO4D, DIRTZAUR etc.

Attempting a rags to riches I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zaurus View Post
    SB stands for Super Broadcast.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

do you mind if i copy paste a reply from a previous response from me to here
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

need help with a certain task?
    check out my service thread here.