Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have got Auto-banned due to a glitch

Default I have got Auto-banned due to a glitch

Hi! Just 2 days ago I was playing a parkour in Growtopia. Once I have passed some levels, a ghost gooed me. Since I couldnt jump enough I have used das red balloon. I don't remember if there was a spike a little upon my head. Right after I've used balloon, the game Auto-Banned me. Oh also, my internet connection wasn't that stable, I mean I've had some lags during game play. I hope non of the other players gets banned due to this glitch. I have submitted about my problem to Ubisoft GT support and had my ticket. It has been 2 days and I am not sure when they would respond. Does any of you know?

Wait for their response.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsider View Post
    I have submitted about my problem to Ubisoft GT support and had my ticket. It has been 2 days and I am not sure when they would respond. Does any of you know?
    Just wait. It take a while to get your ticket closed.
    GrowID: sliplock
    IGN: @_emosoul

Visit my Adventure Items shop in 6LP2

~ Look alive, Sunshine

Ok, thanks!

Hi! Just 2 days ago I was playing a parkour in Growtopia. Once I have passed some levels, a ghost gooed me. Since I couldnt jump enough I have used das red balloon. I don't remember if there was a spike a little upon my head. Right after I've used balloon, the game Auto-Banned me. Oh also, my internet connection wasn't that stable, I mean I've had some lags during game play. I hope non of the other players gets banned due to this glitch. I have submitted about my problem to Ubisoft GT support and had my ticket. It has been 2 days and I am not sure when they would respond. Does any of you know?
    wait for their respond it will take a while since this quarantine.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    wait for their respond it will take a while since this quarantine.
    Thank you too!

Moral of the story: ghost suck and exist only to ruin your day
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Moral of the story: ghost suck and exist only to ruin your day
    I always ask myself "why do ghosts exist"? "
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song

Support has been pretty busy lately due to Covid-19 and an overwhelming amount of support requests and so they may take a longer time to reply than the usual three day period. For me personally, it took two weeks to get a response from support. I would suggest waiting for about another two weeks before trying to contact them again.

Baskerville also made an announcement about this in a recent thread, here's the link if you wanna check it out yourself :
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rently-Delayed
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Right now our team has been receiving a huge load of tickets so the response will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience. I suggest that you wait for them to get to your report and not send another one otherwise it could get back to the end of the queue again. We're doing our best to respond to each report we're receiving so hoping for your patience.

Default I need help

Ubisoft Support finally replied to me but bad news, they think that I have hacked the game and they have said that they won’t investigate my case any further. I don’t know what to do. I mean I was also playing from an IOS device, iPad, while the glitch happened. How can I even hack with that device? I need help.

Knight

Default ***

Ubisoft Support finally replied to me but bad news, they think that I have hacked the game and they have said that they won’t investigate my case any further. I don’t know what to do. I mean I was also playing from an IOS device, iPad, while the glitch happened. How can I even hack with that device? I need help.
    How did Ubisoft respond to you so fast. I sent them a ticket like almost a week ago and they haven't even opened it

/fp

support is