Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's remember out lost pets.

Default Let's remember out lost pets.

(Can be deceased or they ran away never to be seen again.)

I'm going to list a few. A long time ago is had this cat named Bast, for some reason I don't remember a lot about him. I have this one recurring memory were I'm sleeping in my bed and the door is cracked. Next thing I know a huge cat black cat comes into my room. I remember Bast being a really big cat, but I ask my grandmother and she always tells me, "Bast was not a really big cat, he was just as big as Precious here." (Precious is my present pet, along with my dog Sister. They are both ladies, but I think my dog thinks she's a male.)

Another pet, which was more recent, like 2-4 years thought. I had a dog named Doja, we we're basically babysitting her... but for as much time as she spent with us, she was more like our dog. Her original own couldn't have the dog with him with the conditions of his own home, so he let us take care of her in the mean time. Doja was with us for months and months on end. Sadly though, my parents found another place to live and so we moved. Which mean't we had to give Doja back to the original owner. I actually think she died, I'm not sure thought. (Actually, I just asked and apparently we only had her for a couple weeks. She killed a cat, and after she tasted blood her eyes started looking really weird so my mother ended up giving the dog back to the original owner.)

One Christmas, (I don't remember when, but it was quite a while ago.) we got a pet fish. I don't think we actually named him. We were excited because this was like a classic pet. Sadly, he passed maybe 2-4 days later due to my father overfeeding him while we went to school be cause he, "Felt bad for the little guy...". I really don't have any other memories of the fish. So may Nemo rest in peace. (Even though he wasn't a Clown Fish, he was just a Gold Fish.)

SEA MONKIES! May they rest in peace, my grandmother went to move them and ended up dropping the fish bowl, and they all spreaded out across the floor. (I don't miss them though, LOL.)

So, do you have any lost pet stories? Feel free to share. This thread is NON-JUDGEMENTAL. You may NOT judge somebody for missing a certain kind of pet, or anything. NO JUDGING. Thank you. :3
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Your next line will be : " This belongs in Growtopia Tavern (off topic) "
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Since this post is not in the tavern, i’d like to remember Frosty the Ice Dragon.

Some time in 2014 I had a friend name Flippyz and he was the dude. We were so close and amazing that we even texted which looking back may have been kind of creepy. Anyway, one day I had a red dragon (NOT FROSTY) and it got scammed by some dude in a dropgame. I was attached to this dragon, but no to the extent of Frosty. Flippyz gave me his ice dragon as a gift after seeing me want to quit. I quickly named him Frosty, and I loved this thing. I built a massive statue of him in Minecraft PE and it was so good. For my friends birthday, we made a Growtopia cake and Frosty was on it. One day though, my IRL friend asked to borrow Frosty to show it off in TRADE or something, so I gave it to him. He got trade scammed and received 1 wl for my beloved dragon. I cried that night.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie
    pfp by NekoWolf

This belongs in Growtopia Tavern (off topic)
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

ima remember bob jeo my pet lep i got gifted when i first started playing gt. idk where he is but bob jeo the third (or forth idk) is with me

had a pet frog named "Rex", he died on the second day of me having him.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

My 10 year dog who died of heatstroke or possibly hunger due to addiction to mating ( true story )

Had some lovely pet frogs, left them out in the garden... gobbled by rats, some boiled in warm water...

haha are you in for a ride.

I've lost 6 dogs? all from old age and one from an accident
    5 rabbits
    5 guinea pigs
    4 turtles I think
    more than 5 hamsters
    3 chickens
    2 ducks
    5 salamanders (got eaten by big brainer birds)
    and a bunch of fish which I was never emotionally attached to
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    haha are you in for a ride.

I've lost 6 dogs? all from old age and one from an accident
    5 rabbits
    5 guinea pigs
    4 turtles I think
    more than 5 hamsters
    3 chickens
    2 ducks
    5 salamanders (got eaten by big brainer birds)
    and a bunch of fish which I was never emotionally attached to
    Calling PETA 📞

Quote Originally Posted by AltizerMc View Post
    Calling PETA 📞
    bRo it wasn't intentional
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

One cat; Ran away when I was young. Parents told me it was found in a harbor.. I don't really believe it anymore.
    One dog: We moved away and couldn't keep the dog anymore. Not sure where the dog is now..
    2 Turtles: One died of unknown causes and the other one was alive when we moved out. I assume its dead now.
    2 Gerbils: Both died because of tumors.
    2 Hamsters: Not sure how they died. Most likely also tumors.
    One cat: Died of cancer last year.
    One dog: Died early this year to some tooth problem or something. Not sure. (Well it wasn't really my dog but my grandma's.)

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅