Thread: Goodbye Console.

Default Goodbye Console.

Growtopia on console has been a dream of mine since I first started playing in 2013. Seeing it become something 6 years later was beautiful, but some things aren’t meant to be. Thank you for the opportunity to play Growtopia on console. I no longer play this game, but I did enjoy getting to play a bit on console.

Your Growtopian,
    MarioHD

Quote Originally Posted by MarioHD__ View Post
    Growtopia on console has been a dream of mine since I first started playing in 2013. Seeing it become something 6 years later was beautiful, but some things aren’t meant to be. Thank you for the opportunity to play Growtopia on console. I no longer play this game, but I did enjoy getting to play a bit on console.

Your Growtopian,
    MarioHD
    Dude don't worry, I'm sure Growtopia will always remain as a chapter in your lives and your more than welcome to stay with us in the forums and quite possibly even join us PC and mobile players in our servers, we are always looking for more friends.

Don't be sad that soon you will no longer be able to enjoy Growtopia on your consoles, instead be proud that you were one of the few who was able to take part in this amazing journey and initiative to bring Growtopia to the consoles, as no one else would ever get such a chance ever again!.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Dude don't worry, I'm sure Growtopia will always remain as a chapter in your lives and your more than welcome to stay with us in the forums and quite possibly even join us PC and mobile players in our servers, we are always looking for more friends.

Don't be sad that soon you will no longer be able to enjoy Growtopia on your consoles, instead be proud that you were one of the few who was able to take part in this amazing journey and initiative to bring Growtopia to the consoles, as no one else would ever get such a chance ever again!.
    How i can’t be sad when growtopia game scammed me 2 bgl + 2377 hr of my time

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by YPwL View Post
    How i can’t be sad when growtopia game scammed me 2 bgl + 2377 hr of my time
    They didnt ask u to play the game u decided so technically ur fault btw ypwl i wanna lick peanut butter of dem toes