Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is the worst update ever!

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb This is the worst update ever!

I regret updating the game becuz of the so many bugs. Just tell us if your making the game worst. Ratings of growtopia is 3.5 wth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    I regret updating the game becuz of the so many bugs. Just tell us if your making the game worst. Ratings of growtopia is 3.5 wth!
    find a way to play on v3.32
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Peasant

Thumbs up

Unpopular opinion : Ubisoft has done well managing the game, Ubisoft has made so many updates and alot of changes to the game so of course there will be bugs. Okay, it might take time to fix the bugs but why wouldn’t it? Even if growtopia was owned by rtsoft it would take time, and possibly more than it takes from Ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazera View Post
    Unpopular opinion : Ubisoft has done well managing the game, Ubisoft has made so many updates and alot of changes to the game so of course there will be bugs. Okay, it might take time to fix the bugs but why wouldn’t it? Even if growtopia was owned by rtsoft it would take time, and possibly more than it takes from Ubisoft.
    It feels quite lazy compared to the past. They sometimes leave bugs for a week without fixing them. They didn't close the servers after a dupe was found for hours. The visual glitch that would make stuff appear on the left side of the world was not fixed for a few days even though it is a very common bug to see and most staff knew about it without a doubt. They feel like they just don't do as much work as last year. Last year bugs were fixed in matter of days, even the small ones. This year dupe glitches remain unpatched for a day. The dupe glitch wasn't even that hard to find. I was able to guess how to do it easily.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Ubisoft are now Italians making us some spaghett dishes
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

why Ubisoft always made this bug alot and update fault?! All famous Ubisoft games server its just being crashed and always maintenance like a Rainbow Six Siege, its caused having glitch and bug always.

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Lesser Wizard

Not hating but eversince Ubisoft many players quit because they already knew what would happen such as the current state of the game. Based also on people's observations games that ubisoft bought they make it bad lol, but for me I dont really care as long as they'll listen to the community
    IGN:Renzkea

may be you're right but may- ight be not.

be patient because it's first May of 2020
    sorry for pun about may.
    may I stop?
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    Guys sometimes issue happen. You all know how vast and big the game is .. rest be assured we will be looking into all of them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    It feels quite lazy compared to the past. They sometimes leave bugs for a week without fixing them. They didn't close the servers after a dupe was found for hours. The visual glitch that would make stuff appear on the left side of the world was not fixed for a few days even though it is a very common bug to see and most staff knew about it without a doubt. They feel like they just don't do as much work as last year. Last year bugs were fixed in matter of days, even the small ones. This year dupe glitches remain unpatched for a day. The dupe glitch wasn't even that hard to find. I was able to guess how to do it easily.
    If ubisoft never bought the game, would it be different? I feel like rtsoft wouldn't be great at fixing the bugs & updating the game either.
    I'm Rena Bruiant. I love dogs. Doesn't everyone?

This is Ubisoft's first interaction in maintaining an Online Indie-game. Give it some time.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Lesser Wizard

In my opinion it is not really Ubisoft's fault since there are a big company with tons of famous games such as rainbow six siege..They all these games also have bugs in them which need to be fixed...so it will take time to eradicate bugs from every single game ubisoft made..Where as in Rtsoft Growtopia was a major game,which lead to their massive fan base so if there was any game breaking glitch Growtopia is the first time which has to be noticed..In Ubisoft's case there are many other games which are more popular than growtopia so they will be prioritized first.

Hope You Guys Understand!
    H

Also I know my Name is Garbage xD
    IGN:LilPlague