Thread: Massive issues please fix!

Squire

Angry Massive issues please fix!

We have a massive maintenance and come out of it with more problems than good!

There has been many people posting about glitches and I have just logged onto growtopia on my mobile device to open my bfg. Any time I go over a steam door it automatically shuts on me and kills me meaning I can't enter any room and that is the same with many other players. Also the checkpoints are working but not lighting up when I run past them.

These are only the glitches I have noticed but just by looking on the forums I can see many more. Please fix this quickly!
    Discord:Ganxta#7104
    IGN:Ganxta
    Level:95/125
    Just want to give back to the game I love!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganxta View Post
    We have a massive maintenance and come out of it with more problems than good!

There has been many people posting about glitches and I have just logged onto growtopia on my mobile device to open my bfg. Any time I go over a steam door it automatically shuts on me and kills me meaning I can't enter any room and that is the same with many other players. Also the checkpoints are working but not lighting up when I run past them.

These are only the glitches I have noticed but just by looking on the forums I can see many more. Please fix this quickly!
    A new update is already released for Windows and Google .. other platforms to follow soon

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    A new update is already released for Windows and Google .. other platforms to follow soon
    Thank you!
    Discord:Ganxta#7104
    IGN:Ganxta
    Level:95/125
    Just want to give back to the game I love!