Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Fist's price is getting way too out of control.

Exclamation Rayman Fist's price is getting way too out of control.

The Rayman Fist's price is getting way too out of control, the price is rising in a ridiculous way. It's also slowly breaking the economy. The price of Magplant 3000 is also out of control. I really hope that Ubisoft can consider releasing a non-limited item which has the same effect like Rayman 3000, so the economy would be better and things won't get out of control.

More Rayman or MP like item would crash economy even more

Limited item with expensive price does not mean the prices out of control
    Signatured.

Lesser Knight

Did he purposely made a new forum account to ask make new item like magplant and Rayman lol , as nekorei said iotm are just to be limited , and it's called iotm for a reason
    . No more op item like mag and ray and they will never add them

Quote Originally Posted by Chatpucino View Post
    Did he purposely made a new forum account to ask make new item like magplant and Rayman lol , as nekorei said iotm are just to be limited , and it's called iotm for a reason
    . No more op item like mag and ray and they will never add them
    Firstly, my account is created 3 years ago, this is not a new forum account.

Secondly, the dev made a few "Magplant-like" items.
    Unstable Tesseract: Collects specific blocks when broken or harvested in that world.
    Gaia's Beacon: Collects specific seeds when broken or harvested in that world.
    Heart of Gaia: Harvests trees in exchange for gems.
    Tesseract manipulator: Breaks blocks in exchange for gems. (Broken blocks do not drop gems, therefore it is more reasonable to use it for mass producing instead of farming)
    Techno Organic Engine: Breaks blocks or harvest trees as well as collect specific blocks/seeds in exchange for gems. Basically all the functions above.

So why shouldn't the dev make a "Rayman-like" item as well?

Lastly, It may crash the economy when it get released, but it will definitely stabilize the economy after a period of time. Prices also won't get out of control.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by iHerthy View Post

Unstable Tesseract: Collects specific blocks when broken or harvested in that world.
    Tesseract manipulator: Breaks blocks in exchange for gems. (Broken blocks do not drop gems, therefore it is more reasonable to use it for mass producing instead of farming)
    Techno Organic Engine: Breaks blocks or harvest trees as well as collect specific blocks/seeds in exchange for gems. Basically all the functions above.

Lastly, It may crash the economy when it get released, but it will definitely stabilize the economy after a period of time. Prices also won't get out of control.
    ngl it kinda makes sense

I hope they never add such items in future and hoping both items disappear from game slowly by becoming unobtainable. Farming shouldn't be that easy thing, these items making it way easier than it should be and an open door for autofarmers.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Master Sorcerer

Nekorei has been hinting at a non-limited, 2 punch version of rayman fist
    LURD

We had 'players without vs plaster with magplant' war earlier, so there's Rayman war now?

Ok well, whatever, my opinion on this is that most of people who can't afford Rayman go beg on forum that it is so unfair to them and I don't know what else, imagine that you buy Rayman 80 DLs each and after a week they do something to it the price drops to 10 DLs each, I highly doubt that you would still want them to do something to the Rayman, this will always be war between people with and without the certain item.

I personally wouldn't do anything, they could have done something in 2 and half years, it's too damn late now to do balance changes just because it has rised and some people can't afford and can't deal with it.

Also, if they ever nerf Rayman/mag or add alternative Rayman then they should add alternative item to the legendary wings quest because I don't wanna pay 400 DLs for pwings, I'll rather make threads on forums and say that Phoenix Wings price is getting out of way just because I can't afford it, doesn't that sound ridiculous?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    I hope they never add such items in future and hoping both items disappear from game slowly by becoming unobtainable. Farming shouldn't be that easy thing, these items making it way easier than it should be and an open door for autofarmers.
    Agree w you.
    Adding alternative Rayman would cause more autoclickers, which isn't anything we want.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Autofarmers when
    Name:  3zqhdn.jpeg
Views: 476
Size:  57.5 KB
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Ryuu Kaname#5464

Quote Originally Posted by LURD View Post
    Nekorei has been hinting at a non-limited, 2 punch version of rayman fist
    She said if there will ever be such item, the wouldn't make it as an iotm, that is hint to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post

Autofarmers when
    Name:  3zqhdn.jpeg
Views: 476
Size:  57.5 KB
    Haha you're right though
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    We had 'players without vs plaster with magplant' war earlier, so there's Rayman war now?

Ok well, whatever, my opinion on this is that most of people who can't afford Rayman go beg on forum that it is so unfair to them and I don't know what else, imagine that you buy Rayman 80 DLs each and after a week they do something to it the price drops to 10 DLs each, I highly doubt that you would still want them to do something to the Rayman, this will always be war between people with and without the certain item.

I personally wouldn't do anything, they could have done something in 2 and half years, it's too damn late now to do balance changes just because it has rised and some people can't afford and can't deal with it.

Also, if they ever nerf Rayman/mag or add alternative Rayman then they should add alternative item to the legendary wings quest because I don't wanna pay 400 DLs for pwings, I'll rather make threads on forums and say that Phoenix Wings price is getting out of way just because I can't afford it, doesn't that sound ridiculous?

- - - Updated - - -

Agree w you.
    Adding alternative Rayman would cause more autoclickers, which isn't anything we want.
    There's huge different between Rayman and Pwings. There's a lot of items that has same effect as Pwings. [Double-jump]. But there's nothing like rayman out there. [3 Punch].

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

There's huge different between Rayman and Pwings. There's a lot of items that has same effect as Pwings. [Double-jump]. But there's nothing like rayman out there. [3 Punch].
    also, they both happen to be limited