Thread: Has this happened to anyone else?

Default Has this happened to anyone else?

So my game was working perfectly nothing wrong was with it. Then today I tried logging on it told me I had to update it so I did ofc. When I updated the game and tried logging on it said that my device has been suspended due to someone named LeafyDarkz. Now my ign is KayHQ always has and always will be, the only other name I've used on this device is Kay72. No one else has access to my mobile phone and even if they did. The people in my house don't have accounts and they don't play gt. I've never saw or heard of the name LeafyDarkz until I updated the game and was suspended for literally nothing.

Has anyone else been affected by this random suspension? Like is it another bypass of security or just an honest mistake on Ubisoft's part?
    That's all.
    Yes I have contacted support this thread isn't an appeal I'm just explaining the situation and asking if anyone else has had this experience after updating the game. Anyways have a nice day.
    Trusted List (New one☹️)

The item you want to rise wont if all the sellers are sell outs
    ~KayHQ

#Shame Less ADs:

Guides

I Like Kingdom hearts....

Quote Originally Posted by Kay72 View Post
    So my game was working perfectly nothing wrong was with it. Then today I tried logging on it told me I had to update it so I did ofc. When I updated the game and tried logging on it said that my device has been suspended due to someone named LeafyDarkz. Now my ign is KayHQ always has and always will be, the only other name I've used on this device is Kay72. No one else has access to my mobile phone and even if they did. The people in my house don't have accounts and they don't play gt. I've never saw or heard of the name LeafyDarkz until I updated the game and was suspended for literally nothing.

Has anyone else been affected by this random suspension? Like is it another bypass of security or just an honest mistake on Ubisoft's part?
    That's all.
    Yes I have contacted support this thread isn't an appeal I'm just explaining the situation and asking if anyone else has had this experience after updating the game. Anyways have a nice day.
    This usually happens when someone with the same IP as you has logged on and gotten suspended making you also get suspended. Your best bet is to contact support. Remember that ban evading even if due to mistake is a valid cause for a permanent suspension from the game.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

This also happens to me a very very long time ago. I think they were using some sort of vpn and manage to use your IP.
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

This happen to me for some reason, I got a temporarily suspension. I didn't even knew what I did
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Knight

I also got this several years ago. I can't remember what I exactly did to fix it (I think I emailed support) but I got unsuspended after a few days. If you did nothing wrong, then there's no need to worry.
    IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

It's just an IP ban so don't worry

Your account is not really banned, just contact support or use VPN

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Probably best to avoid using a VPN and just wait for support as it’d count as ban evading even if it was just a mistake. By the way is it an IP ban or a device ban?
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    Probably best to avoid using a VPN and just wait for support as it’d count as ban evading even if it was just a mistake. By the way is it an IP ban or a device ban?
    The problem got fixed I can now log in
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Trusted List (New one☹️)

The item you want to rise wont if all the sellers are sell outs
    ~KayHQ

#Shame Less ADs:

Guides

I Like Kingdom hearts....

it same as me got suspension as IP Address. luckily, i went to reconnect my WIFI router and ban just gone.

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!