Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raymans and mag plants

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SWAGMR5055 View Post
    You want to make changes because you can't afford it. Try to think about others first before you ask for changes. You want them to release something could replace mag & Ray doesn't mean other player want it too.
    Oh what about wehn cosmic cape was 250 dls? and came to the store what happened then

Quote Originally Posted by fishtanks View Post
    Oh what about wehn cosmic cape was 250 dls? and came to the store what happened then
    Oh you should know what is the differences of Cosmic Cape and IOTM.Go and read IOTM's info before you compare with cosmic cape.

*The Item Of The Month (IOTM) was implemented into the game on 2nd of March 2017. Every month, a limited item is made available in the Growtopia Store, where it can be bought for a certain amount of Gems.

This thread is really unnecessary. If you can't afford em' don't mind them because there are alternatives to them already. (Rayman with pickaxe and Gaia/UT for Magplant)

(why pickaxe? because it helps u farm faster)
    Pssst, over here

no

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Knight

At this point I can't help but wonder how many more threads are gonna be opened until Ubisoft or NekoRei makes an announcement that IOTM are EXCLUSIVE for that month only and no matter how many times the prices get manipulated, they won't be added to the game again. If you want a magplant alternative, use Unstable tesseracts and heart of gaias. They are almost the same thing as magplants, but have a lesser capacity.

And yes, I do know that NekoRei has replied to some threads whit what I've just said, however, not everyone sees her answers there.
    I have no idea what I'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    how about phoenix wings
    Haha. Imagine if Phoenix Wings were for just 5k Gems in the Store.
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Lesser Knight

why than growscan ?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fishtanks View Post
    Irrelevant comparison. You can't compare a limited item to an item that used to be obtainable monthly from monthly challenges. Furthermore, there was actually a reason behind the cosmic cape nerf. It got removed due to players exploiting the challenge by hoarding them prior to the event and cycling popular worlds filled with Wooden Platform to maximise chance to spawn. It's just lowkey unfair especially when popular world owners just dominated the entire market of the item. In the case of Mags and Rayman, there really isnt like 1-10 players hoarding all of the items

To OP, no. Why are such threads still being made?