Thread: Translations for new START worlds

Master Sorcerer

Post Translations for new START worlds

Heya,

In the last update the world START got a revamp. I think the new design is great and represents the game in the current state better than the old one does, probs to the developers on that one. However, the links to translations of the world START still guide you to an old design. My question is, are there any plans on revamping the translated worlds as well?
    In my opinion it would be consistent to do so and it would give players that do not speak english a better first experience.

I am not sure if it's possible for the devs to copy paste the design to worlds that aren't named START. If so, that would be perfect and they would just need a native speaker to translate all the signs in the world. If not, I am sure there are players on this forum that are willing to rebuild the world if they are provided with the blocks they need.

If these plans are put through I would be happy to translate (and rebuild) the world START for the language:
    - Dutch / Belgium (they are practically the same)

I hope this thread gets responses from players with other mothertongues to translate other languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagie View Post
    Heya,

In the last update the world START got a revamp. I think the new design is great and represents the game in the current state better than the old one does, probs to the developers on that one. However, the links to translations of the world START still guide you to an old design. My question is, are there any plans on revamping the translated worlds as well?
    In my opinion it would be consistent to do so and it would give players that do not speak english a better first experience.

I am not sure if it's possible for the devs to copy paste the design to worlds that aren't named START. If so, that would be perfect and they would just need a native speaker to translate all the signs in the world. If not, I am sure there are players on this forum that are willing to rebuild the world if they are provided with the blocks they need.

If these plans are put through I would be happy to translate (and rebuild) the world START for the language:

I hope this thread gets responses from players with other mothertongues to translate other languages.
    I can do Finnish ^-^

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Quote Originally Posted by Hagie View Post
    Heya,

I can do Estonian ♥
    I wish Growtopia had letters like "õ, ä, ö, ü" too. Numbers that look similar to those letters still confuse people
    IGN : Kallisto
    Discord Kallisto#7506 I rarely use it tho..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I play Ingress and Clash of Clans too

Have a nice day

That's a great idea! I'm not good at building but I can help on translating,
    I can do Indonesian, I would love to help <3
    IGN : SukaProjek
    a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I can do Finnish ^-^
    Lemme know if u need help

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

hi let me do simplified Chinese if they ever consider

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SukaProjek View Post
    That's a great idea! I'm not good at building but I can help on translating,
    I can do Indonesian, I would love to help <3
    you don't have to build, just type the signs
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Master Sorcerer

Bringing this up.

Well i did the old swedish one, and I guess I could perhaps make the new one if they want translations
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.