Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aaaaaaaand that was Cinco De Mayo! (Feedback thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Nope, I've already tried it. You can only use air robs/raptor legs/neon nerves. If you use the chip n dip hat, it will not stack ^^Attachment 237031
    Yes, that is because you can only stack 3x speed mods, equivalent to the speed of coffee. Chip n' Dip Hat does stack speedy with other speedy mods.
    36 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Chip and Dip is another stacking speed item o_O

So the list is expanded to, Air Robs/ Any Feet Speed Item, Raptor Legs, Neon Nerves, Speed Medalion, (Missing face Item and Hair Item), and Chip and Dip!

So In total 7 Items can be equiped and stack now, I wonder how fast we can go
    Ok so this comment was mentioned by a large YouTube and I want to clear some things up...

So I failed to edit original post to include Neon Gum, and Coffe, as that’s why I stated that you could stack 7 Items. Also “Air Robs / Any Feet Speed Item” means Air Robs OR any Foot item that gives the speed buff, not both at the same time. There are 5 Speed Items that can be equipped at a time, with the maximum “Speed Stacking” Reaching 7 if you use Neon Gum, and Coffe. However The Maximum speed a character can move is at the effects of 3 Stacking items, after this the effects are negligible. (.01-.03 Of a second) They do Still make minor differences, most likely due to server lag associated with wearing so many speed items.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Lesser Wizard

Events are not for profiting actually,they're about fun.If you didn't got profit you only have to understand profiteering is not the point,thus game will be funnier than it used to be.