Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 31

Thread: Message to Growtopian Community

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    95

    Default Message to Growtopian Community

    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.


  2. #2
    Serf
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by SergKud View Post
    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.


    This video speaks the truth
    ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Hey! Social Distancing!

    โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
    โ–ทโ–ทRetired posterโ—โ—
    โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
    โ”…โŠโง–โŠโ”…
    โ–ฝโงฉโ–ผโ–ผโ–ผโงจโ–ฝ
    Random stuff in GOLA
    โ–ฒโ—ญโ–ณโ–ณโ–ณโ—ฎโ–ฒ
    โ”…โŠโง–โŠโ”…

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,700

    Default

    Ahhhhh Growtopia YT needs more videos like this

    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SergKud View Post
    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.

    This reminded me of why I started playing growtopia and why I was so much interested in it. I really liked the basic stuff you could do. Unfortunately, once youโ€™ve tried everything and have had 20+ of ur dear friends quit, there really is nothing left. I just wanted to point this out.

    Great video tbh
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GT Jay Gaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Austr4lia
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Ahhhhh Growtopia YT needs more videos like this
    I liked it

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    CrazyGrowingBizarreTown
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    "What makes it worthwhile logging into GrowTopia"

    - I still can't fall asleep by 3am, so I might as well just log on and go laugh at some cursed & entertaining player behavior in some popular world โœ“
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ใ‚ดใ‚ดใ‚ดใ‚ดใ‚ด. . .

    IGN - D00DofSilver

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Ahhhhh Growtopia YT needs more videos like this
    Cheers!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SergKud View Post
    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.

    NOW THIS, this an example of ONE GREAT FILM. The message hit me really hard like a rock. The way you delivered the message was really really really perfect. Your voice was really incredible and awesome. Something that was VERY VERY VERY unique in this video was the end. The part where you grabbed people to record and say "I'm a Growtopian and we're a community."

    10/10 Impressive Video, we should collaborate soon in the future

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    This video should be VOTW for real.

    I wish every Growtopian had the same thoughts as you, but 99% of them are just careless and only want to get rich.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    so wholesome
    โ€even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

    ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895


  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    NOW THIS, this an example of ONE GREAT FILM. The message hit me really hard like a rock. The way you delivered the message was really really really perfect. Your voice was really incredible and awesome. Something that was VERY VERY VERY unique in this video was the end. The part where you grabbed people to record and say "I'm a Growtopian and we're a community."

    10/10 Impressive Video, we should collaborate soon in the future
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This video should be VOTW for real.

    I wish every Growtopian had the same thoughts as you, but 99% of them are just careless and only want to get rich.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •