Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message to Growtopian Community

Quote Originally Posted by SergKud View Post
    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.

This hit hard to me *sobs waaa, it remind all my classmate that was playing gt with me..we would schedule our play meeting.. We would help eachother ,we tryed to get wls but my classmate stop playing.. But still those memories we have ;-)
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

[Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

I <3 GT

Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

Quote Originally Posted by SergKud View Post
    Hey. This message is directed towards every Growtopian out there. Why is community an essential part of this game, and how can we all create a fun environment for everyone to enjoy? This video answers this question.

Awwww that was so cute! Good thing there are still people who play for the community. There is not a lot, but they're still some ♥
    IGN : Kallisto
    Discord Kallisto#7506 I rarely use it tho..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I play Ingress and Clash of Clans too

Have a nice day

this is me and i feel like this video expresses a lot. this should be votw and probably one of the best growtopia videos ever. you have lifted my spirits tysm
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    this is me and i feel like this video expresses a lot. this should be votw and probably one of the best growtopia videos ever. you have lifted my spirits tysm
    Thanks so much

Well done. This video should win votw
    IGN: Flameskin

This hit me hard. I remember all my friends, we'd talk for countless of hours and time just seems to fly by. All those venus guytraps and blackrocks broken while chatting, all the pranks we've made, and all the time we spent talking about our lives. They might live somewhere else in the real world, but Growtopia really brings us all together.

Thank you for this video. Hope you win VOTW.
    basically a struggling student with free time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flameskin View Post
    Well done. This video should win votw
    Quote Originally Posted by axuii View Post
    This hit me hard. I remember all my friends, we'd talk for countless of hours and time just seems to fly by. All those venus guytraps and blackrocks broken while chatting, all the pranks we've made, and all the time we spent talking about our lives. They might live somewhere else in the real world, but Growtopia really brings us all together.

Thank you for this video. Hope you win VOTW.
    Thank you!

Your animated video looks cool! i would rate your video is 10/10! why? because i'm proud of your skill and every hard work time! This video should be VOTW in future!

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Apen3056 View Post
    Your animated video looks cool! i would rate your video is 10/10! why? because i'm proud of your skill and every hard work time! This video should be VOTW in future!
    I appreciate your words so much

Well done. Bloody well done. Now all that's left to do is to try and get this video nominated and picked for WOTD and pray for the best that other Growtopians will be able to see what you (or we) see.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 70 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

I really liked this video. Not only is your editing on point, but the last part where you transitioned to real people repeating a message is simply empowering.

Unfortunately for me though, I almost never hang out with friends on my friend's list because they either forgot about me, don't care about me (which why didn't you unfriend me yet lol?), too busy profiting, farming, etc. However, this video did make me remember some of the good times I had with friends who are not playing any more, so thank you for that.

(p.s. the voice acting is good too, makes me feel motivated to enjoy the game not from a business aspect, but for an enjoyment aspect)
    IGN: kroakie
    "7/19/13"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    Well done. Bloody well done. Now all that's left to do is to try and get this video nominated and picked for WOTD and pray for the best that other Growtopians will be able to see what you (or we) see.
    Fingers crossed