Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm back???????

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default I'm back???????

    Hey All,

    This has been such a rough decision and I have decided to return, I am not sure what to do anymore, I've just bought 2000 Chandelier Seeds and a Platform farm so I can farm all of them, But that is all what I do rn in growtopia… Is there anything else that is more exciting to do in that game?

    I've literally just returned after not wanting to play for a year or two, So if you want to help me out go for it, If you wanna be a friend and talk in game then go for it. I have my discord in my Signature (Should be Matty#1281)

    Anyways, That's the end of the thread, Peace.

    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!


    Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    wrong sub forum LOL

    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!


    Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    wrong sub forum LOL
    Wrong su- yea..
    IGN: iSE

    Former WorkNation admin
    I miss the good old days, man.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Examio_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Erm.... you are back to growtopia + you are looking for a guide on the game, so this can be both in Meet & Greet or Guidebook I think.
    IGN: NotZonderl

    Goal:
    • Growtokens: 27/200
    • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
    • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
    • Win WOTD: 0/1
    • Win VOTW: 0/1

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Hey All,

    This has been such a rough decision and I have decided to return, I am not sure what to do anymore, I've just bought 2000 Chandelier Seeds and a Platform farm so I can farm all of them, But that is all what I do rn in growtopia… Is there anything else that is more exciting to do in that game?

    I've literally just returned after not wanting to play for a year or two, So if you want to help me out go for it, If you wanna be a friend and talk in game then go for it. I have my discord in my Signature (Should be Matty#1281)

    Anyways, That's the end of the thread, Peace.
    sup, welcome back to the forums dude. If your bored, you should try ghost hunting. It's fun, profitable and cool at the same time!.
    IGN - MineDeath

    If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    2,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    sup, welcome back to the forums dude. If your bored, you should try ghost hunting. It's fun, profitable and cool at the same time!.
    hihi sorry for shamelessly plugging myself in here but how is ghost hunting profitable?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    welcome back!
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

    ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    hihi sorry for shamelessly plugging myself in here but how is ghost hunting profitable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    sup, welcome back to the forums dude. If your bored, you should try ghost hunting. It's fun, profitable and cool at the same time!.
    Thank you guys lol. Would be cool to meet up with the old forumers lol.

    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!


    Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    I’ve just harvested all 2k trees and got almost 8k blocks and 20k gems

    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!


    Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Welcome back! : - )

    It's nice to know that you've came back.
    Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.

    Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •