Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is SSP Vending Profitable?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Artimenner View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am doing farm myself and earning 150k gems at each harvest. I am planning to buy SSP with those gems and open a vend world. Is it profitable? If it is how much wls comes in what stock?
    It's profit but you have to be patience and also get a link for ur ssp shop.
    -Check the daily quest and sell the seeds for more.
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by PicksterHD View Post
    I found buyers at 1k/310-320, no one buys for 321 and above, or maybe wrong timing.
    takes a while, try selling for 330
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Lesser Wizard

Hi everyone!

I am doing farm myself and earning 150k gems at each harvest. I am planning to buy SSP with those gems and open a vend world. Is it profitable? If it is how much wls comes in what stock?
    1) To restock, you need a minimum of 10k packs, hence 150k gems will be far from enough. Many players have reported earnings ranging from 50-100wls for 10k packs. The key thing is how long are you willing to wait for your stock to sell out
    2) Advertising is actl expensive. A daily sb will cost you abt ~25wls, when ur opening ur shop I strongly recommend ~1-2Sbs a day to give attention to your world. With 1 sb/day, in a week u spent abt 175 wls on SBs alr. Take this cost into consideration when counting (I doubt players do whenever they post vids abt them profitting 50-100wls)
    3) Time-consuming. Opening 10k packs without an auto clicker is actl very very tiresome. Just try feeding urself 200 eggs and you'll experience it first hand. Not gonna shade, but imo most owners use auto clickers to open packs, esp those who restock like 30k daily or smth. It's just impossible to manually click 30k packs everyday

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    1) To restock, you need a minimum of 10k packs, hence 150k gems will be far from enough. Many players have reported earnings ranging from 50-100wls for 10k packs. The key thing is how long are you willing to wait for your stock to sell out
    2) Advertising is actl expensive. A daily sb will cost you abt ~25wls, when ur opening ur shop I strongly recommend ~1-2Sbs a day to give attention to your world. With 1 sb/day, in a week u spent abt 175 wls on SBs alr. Take this cost into consideration when counting (I doubt players do whenever they post vids abt them profitting 50-100wls)
    3) Time-consuming. Opening 10k packs without an auto clicker is actl very very tiresome. Just try feeding urself 200 eggs and you'll experience it first hand. Not gonna shade, but imo most owners use auto clickers to open packs, esp those who restock like 30k daily or smth. It's just impossible to manually click 30k packs everyday
    How long does it take to clear 10k stock?

If you want to go for ssp vend, do it in a large amount. The more u invest , the more profit u will get

Lesser Wizard

How long does it take to clear 10k stock?
    Dependent on ur price and the regularity of advertisements

You technically dont have to wait till 100% sold out to profit, ~75-90% sold out is enuf. Avg price + regular advertisements (1sb/day or advertisements on buyssp) would take abt 1-2week~ to sell out 10k or even earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Dependent on ur price and the regularity of advertisements

You technically dont have to wait till 100% sold out to profit, ~75-90% sold out is enuf. Avg price + regular advertisements (1sb/day or advertisements on buyssp) would take abt 1-2week~ to sell out 10k or even earlier.
    Seems like a lot of effort and wls will be gone

Upppp