Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: Is SSP Vending Profitable?

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artimenner View Post
    Hi everyone!

    I am doing farm myself and earning 150k gems at each harvest. I am planning to buy SSP with those gems and open a vend world. Is it profitable? If it is how much wls comes in what stock?
    It's profit but you have to be patience and also get a link for ur ssp shop.
    -Check the daily quest and sell the seeds for more.
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

    Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PicksterHD View Post
    I found buyers at 1k/310-320, no one buys for 321 and above, or maybe wrong timing.
    takes a while, try selling for 330
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

    ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895


  3. #15
    Lesser Wizard Artimenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Upp

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artimenner View Post
    Hi everyone!

    I am doing farm myself and earning 150k gems at each harvest. I am planning to buy SSP with those gems and open a vend world. Is it profitable? If it is how much wls comes in what stock?
    1) To restock, you need a minimum of 10k packs, hence 150k gems will be far from enough. Many players have reported earnings ranging from 50-100wls for 10k packs. The key thing is how long are you willing to wait for your stock to sell out
    2) Advertising is actl expensive. A daily sb will cost you abt ~25wls, when ur opening ur shop I strongly recommend ~1-2Sbs a day to give attention to your world. With 1 sb/day, in a week u spent abt 175 wls on SBs alr. Take this cost into consideration when counting (I doubt players do whenever they post vids abt them profitting 50-100wls)
    3) Time-consuming. Opening 10k packs without an auto clicker is actl very very tiresome. Just try feeding urself 200 eggs and you'll experience it first hand. Not gonna shade, but imo most owners use auto clickers to open packs, esp those who restock like 30k daily or smth. It's just impossible to manually click 30k packs everyday

  5. #17
    Lesser Wizard Artimenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    1) To restock, you need a minimum of 10k packs, hence 150k gems will be far from enough. Many players have reported earnings ranging from 50-100wls for 10k packs. The key thing is how long are you willing to wait for your stock to sell out
    2) Advertising is actl expensive. A daily sb will cost you abt ~25wls, when ur opening ur shop I strongly recommend ~1-2Sbs a day to give attention to your world. With 1 sb/day, in a week u spent abt 175 wls on SBs alr. Take this cost into consideration when counting (I doubt players do whenever they post vids abt them profitting 50-100wls)
    3) Time-consuming. Opening 10k packs without an auto clicker is actl very very tiresome. Just try feeding urself 200 eggs and you'll experience it first hand. Not gonna shade, but imo most owners use auto clickers to open packs, esp those who restock like 30k daily or smth. It's just impossible to manually click 30k packs everyday
    How long does it take to clear 10k stock?

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer SWAGMR5055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    504

    Default

    If you want to go for ssp vend, do it in a large amount. The more u invest , the more profit u will get

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artimenner View Post
    How long does it take to clear 10k stock?
    Dependent on ur price and the regularity of advertisements

    You technically dont have to wait till 100% sold out to profit, ~75-90% sold out is enuf. Avg price + regular advertisements (1sb/day or advertisements on buyssp) would take abt 1-2week~ to sell out 10k or even earlier.

  8. #20
    Lesser Wizard Artimenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Dependent on ur price and the regularity of advertisements

    You technically dont have to wait till 100% sold out to profit, ~75-90% sold out is enuf. Avg price + regular advertisements (1sb/day or advertisements on buyssp) would take abt 1-2week~ to sell out 10k or even earlier.
    Seems like a lot of effort and wls will be gone

  9. #21
    Lesser Wizard Artimenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Upppp

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •