Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plagiarism Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vrlz View Post
    Then how to report plagiarism
    do /report in the world doesnt help

Also this is a problem forum, I have a problem and i report this, they dont have other sub forum beside bug & glitch and ban.
    the thing is.. there's no rule about things like these and like jedaki said, singling is not allowed

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    the thing is.. there's no rule about things like these and like jedaki said, singling is not allowed
    Well, ok no singling, but how about credits, do they let people do plagiarism? No rights for music/art maker? I think growtopia need this, since there are many people don't know about credits/copyright
    Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
    Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
    Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

People that say this isn't a bug or glitch is stoopid
    Its obvious the copy cat use cheat cheats and hack server.
    WE MUST HELP OP
    Noooooo problemo

Currently there is no specific rule for “art thieves” and sometimes they even won WOTD.

With regarding to the song, there is an option in the world lock that you can hide the notes. I think this is the only way for now.
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

As far as I am concerned NEITHER of you two have any copyright to the original song "Infernoplex".
    This also makes you a music transcriber, not a music owner/composer.
    Heck, in the "Credits" you wrote that you created "Dimrain47 - Infernoplex", but google tells me a guy called "Dimrain47" did. You're the one plagiarising.

That other worlds version is clearly different to yours. He didn't copy you, probably just hired someone else to transcribe it for him since you didn't want to as he told you he would in the pm.

First, this is obviously posted in the wrong subforum. Second, this is not illegal by any means as it was your choice to make this song for him. Also, it does not really affect growtopia by a large scale (not even a small scale lol). Music is made for everyone to hear and enjoy and if someone decides to use whatever you made then what can you do lol, It's his choice. Stop being butthurt over a song

Btw, there are tons of composers in gt who can just listen to your song and copy it, that does not mean they stole it from you lol.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

and use audio racks / audio gears in large rows people will not copy that..

Like, convince me, who is gonna copy that?

Name:  guildgrow.png
Views: 57
Size:  859.5 KB
    GrowID: Pretested
    Just living with all cats and landscapes because I'am a nana really

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    As far as I am concerned NEITHER of you two have any copyright to the original song "Infernoplex".
    Heck, in the "Credits" you wrote that you created "Dimrain47 - Infernoplex", but google tells me a guy called "Dimrain47" did. You're the one plagiarising.

That other worlds version is clearly different to yours. He didn't copy you, probably just hired someone else to transcribe it for him since you didn't want to as he told you he would in the pm.
    am i the only one who sees the same name
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Currently there is no specific rule for “art thieves” and sometimes they even won WOTD.

With regarding to the song, there is an option in the world lock that you can hide the notes. I think this is the only way for now.
    The fact is people can transcribe, make a song by only hearing the notes only. This are skills that composer in gt have, but some people misusing it to do plagiarism, what they do should be transcribing real song to gt (which general composer in gt do), not transcribing song in growtopia world to another growtopia world without permission / stealing credits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assessment View Post
    and use audio racks / audio gears in large rows people will not copy that..

Like, convince me, who is gonna copy that?

Name:  guildgrow.png
Views: 57
Size:  859.5 KB
    skilled person in hearing can copy that, do you know Monstor's case? his rack song got transcribed and stolen, mods react to his case, but what now no devs, mods, even support didn't react to my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, i wrote dimrain47 name .-. if i didnt wrote it means i do plagiarism .-. , yes he hired someone else, the different just bpm and piano changed in lyre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    First, this is obviously posted in the wrong subforum. Second, this is not illegal by any means as it was your choice to make this song for him. Also, it does not really affect growtopia by a large scale (not even a small scale lol). Music is made for everyone to hear and enjoy and if someone decides to use whatever you made then what can you do lol, It's his choice. Stop being butthurt over a song

Btw, there are tons of composers in gt who can just listen to your song and copy it, that does not mean they stole it from you lol.
    I know you have past problem with me, you are the one that remove my creds in your world :O. I bet you have no respect for people, that's why you support plagiarism .-.

- - - Updated - - -

If i wrote Infernoplex by Vrlz it means I do plagiarism to the real song. Yea, I'm a music transcriber, I make song in real life in growtopia, but what did that person do is hiring other to transcribe song in my world to his world. That's why people that skilled in hearing will know if it's the same version but only changed a bit .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Music affect growtopia in a large scale, that is why there are tons of composers.

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrlz View Post
    The fact is people can transcribe, make a song by only hearing the notes only. This are skills that composer in gt have, but some people misusing it to do plagiarism, what they do should be transcribing real song to gt (which general composer in gt do), not transcribing song in growtopia world to another growtopia world without permission / stealing credits.

- - - Updated - - -

skilled person in hearing can copy that, do you know Monstor's case? his rack song got transcribed and stolen, mods react to his case, but what now no devs, mods, even support didn't react to my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, i wrote dimrain47 name .-. if i didnt wrote it means i do plagiarism .-. , yes he hired someone else, the different just bpm and piano changed in lyre.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you have past problem with me, you are the one that remove my creds in your world :O. I bet you have no respect for people, that's why you support plagiarism .-.

- - - Updated - - -

If i wrote Infernoplex by Vrlz it means I do plagiarism to the real song. Yea, I'm a music transcriber, I make song in real life in growtopia, but what did that person do is hiring other to transcribe song in my world to his world. That's why people that skilled in hearing will know if it's the same version but only changed a bit .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Music affect growtopia in a large scale, that is why there are tons of composers.
    This dude is delusional thinking he's the only composer in gt. Besides, there are tons of songs that are available to copy for free. Composing music in gt just means you're able to play piano. Guess what? there's at least 5,000 + players skilled enough to play piano in gt and arrange notes. You're just mad because you did not get the wls from that dude
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

^^^^^^^^^^
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

This dude is delusional thinking he's the only composer in gt. Besides, there are tons of songs that are available to copy for free. Composing music in gt just means you're able to play piano. Guess what? there's at least 5,000 + players skilled enough to play piano in gt and arrange notes. You're just mad because you did not get the wls from that dude
    lol, you conclude something you don't know .-., u don't know i have my own pure song but in this case that guy using my arrangement, i'm not mad, i just don't like people making song with no credits, its like what you did . hey, it's not only me that feel that way, other compo/world maker/pixelator feels so. stop saying its me

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!