Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!! I warned the players !!! SHAME OF YOU DEVELLOPERS !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    J'ai lu votre fil de discussion il y a quelques mois, mais je n'ai jamais su que je pourrais obtenir un remboursement. Mais je n'ai dépensé que 5 dollars pour le jeu. La console a toujours été un peu ennuyeuse pour moi, donc je n'ai jamais pensé y revenir. Heureux que vous ayez récupéré votre argent le plus rapidement possible. Je suggère que vous ne soyez pas si méchant parce que vous pourriez faire fermer ce fil. Aussi désolé pour mon mauvais français, ce n'est pas ma langue principale. :3
    Why do you speak French tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by porkys View Post
    Why do you speak French tho ?
    So it's easier for her to understand????
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Thumbs up

J'ai lu votre fil de discussion il y a quelques mois, mais je n'ai jamais su que je pourrais obtenir un remboursement. Mais je n'ai dépensé que 5 dollars pour le jeu. La console a toujours été un peu ennuyeuse pour moi, donc je n'ai jamais pensé y revenir. Heureux que vous ayez récupéré votre argent le plus rapidement possible. Je suggère que vous ne soyez pas si méchant parce que vous pourriez faire fermer ce fil. Aussi désolé pour mon mauvais français, ce n'est pas ma langue principale. :3

thanks for this french text ! google traduction ?

yes im french

you cannot recover your money, I was lucky to come across someone who bought my item with real money. thank you for reading my text a few months ago! it's a shame that the devellopers literally spit in our face saying to us "it was wonderful with you" when he was absent every day except 1 day for halloween and 1 day for christmas ...

- - - Updated - - -

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Lesser Wizard

Default consoles

growtopia on consoles is a fxcking riot, i spent 25$ on gems waiting for rayman to drop so i could buy it. and now we dont even get our money back. wait a fxcking waste of a game and 25$. Fxck Growtopia
    i dont care about you or your problems

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFroggy View Post
    growtopia on consoles is a fxcking riot, i spent 25$ on gems waiting for rayman to drop so i could buy it. and now we dont even get our money back. wait a fxcking waste of a game and 25$. Fxck Growtopia
    Do you think the devloppers did that just for fun!? They did that because they had problems and issues
    there were too many servers running at the same time. They did that to upgrade the quality of the mobile and pc servers, not beacause they wanna annoy you or something like that.
    -IGN: NOTSHOTS
    -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player

-Goals:
    1-Level. (50/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFroggy View Post
    They didn't force you to spend 25$ on gems.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

It's funny to see everyone cursing and swearing at the devs saying they are scamming players. First, no one ever force you to spend money on the game. Second, i believe that every single game in the play store will never refund you unless you didn't get the thing you're buying (which in this case, you guys did receive them). Third, it is not like the devs did this for fun, it is just too overwhelming for them to keep up with too many servers, each with different problems.
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
    It's funny to see everyone cursing and swearing at the devs saying they are scamming players. First, no one ever force you to spend money on the game. Second, i believe that every single game in the play store will never refund you unless you didn't get the thing you're buying (which in this case, you guys did receive them). Third, it is not like the devs did this for fun, it is just too overwhelming for them to keep up with too many servers, each with different problems.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Yeah, but not every game on the Play Store is shutting down soon either is it?
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Lesser Wizard

Yeah, but not every game on the Play Store is shutting down soon either is it?
    exactly
    i dont care about you or your problems

Ubisoft has a good reputation, therefore people are gonna trust their product's longevity. Sadly they weren't "profiting enough" so they had to shut it down, best thing they could do right now is refund their customers and keep their reputation clean. Unless you know they become what people say they are.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Ubisoft has a good reputation, therefore people are gonna trust their product's longevity. Sadly they weren't "profiting enough" so they had to shut it down, best thing they could do right now is refund their customers and keep their reputation clean. Unless you know they become what people say they are.
    They didn't stop it bcz they weren't profiting enough
    Go read the dev's thread before cursing growtopia and Ubisoft
    They stopped bcz the numbers of servers was too overwhelming and they couldnt keep up the good gameplay quality on all the servers. They did that to improve pc and mobile' s experience.
    And nobody forced you to buy so Ubisoft has nothing to do with this, as they were only improving the severs' quality.
    -IGN: NOTSHOTS
    -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player

-Goals:
    1-Level. (50/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)