Thread: Need some advice on spending gems wisely

Default Need some advice on spending gems wisely

Hello, I was wondering what's the best way to spend my gems. I currently have around 300k+ gems right now. I was thinking spending it to some packs, like surgery, startopia and more. I heard that summer fest is really good to spend to gems on, but some of my friends told me that it could be risky to do, since it might drop.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by _styx View Post
    Hello, I was wondering what's the best way to spend my gems. I currently have around 300k+ gems right now. I was thinking spending it to some packs, like surgery, startopia and more. I heard that summer fest is really good to spend to gems on, but some of my friends told me that it could be risky to do, since it might drop.
    It's not a risk becuz you can decide how u want to spend ur gems. If the price during summer is too low for your liking, you can just choose not to buy it and look for other options.

SummerFest still nets the best gem to wl ratio in my opinion, so you might want to just wait till then to decide. (the rate shld be superior to surg/startopia imo)

Buy Geiger counters.

250k = 10 counters

When you buy a Geiger, it's alive. You can sell it 14 each which is 140 wls

250k/2k = 125 wls

15 wls profit

Or pristine items ( better if it's 5k gems )

250k/5k = 50 pristine tools sold 3 each is 150 wls.