Thread: Chip n Dip after Cinco de Mayo

Default Chip n Dip after Cinco de Mayo

How much would you expect they rise?
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Master Sorcerer

They are really pumped up at the moment by all investors. I don't think they will drop below 1 DL but it won't go up too much I think because of the large supply.
    LURD

Lesser Wizard

Default I think

The hat's price is currently manipulated, because of its function it offers as far I could see, being 60 wls to at least 110 wls in 2 days. The hat offers what a speed medallion and raptor legs offers, which is stackable Speed Mod, but the Chip-and-Dip hat is much cheaper compared to the other two options, but then again both of the IOTMs are not coming back by any means, whilst the Chip-and-Dip hat is still obtainable in the future, in conclusion the only selling point of the hat is just stackable speedy mod, and is not really a substantial or profitable feature, other than racing in unXenoed Kyderby races, which is almost a year from now, there is really too few occasions for this item to be useful right now, little care on how much speed you can have in game. Nevertheless, I think it would rise, but it would be heavily dependent on the price of the other two IOTMs, if you get what I mean.

Master Sorcerer DigitalAlphaeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chongsy View Post
    The hat's price is currently manipulated, because of its function it offers as far I could see, being 60 wls to at least 110 wls in 2 days. The hat offers what a speed medallion and raptor legs offers, which is stackable Speed Mod, but the Chip-and-Dip hat is much cheaper compared to the other two options, but then again both of the IOTMs are not coming back by any means, whilst the Chip-and-Dip hat is still obtainable in the future, in conclusion the only selling point of the hat is just stackable speedy mod, and is not really a substantial or profitable feature, other than racing in unXenoed Kyderby races, which is almost a year from now, there is really too few occasions for this item to be useful right now, little care on how much speed you can have in game. Nevertheless, I think it would rise, but it would be heavily dependent on the price of the other two IOTMs, if you get what I mean.
    Horns of infinity is a better item to compare it to. Hoi should drop as this item increases in value.
    My success story is quitting.
    Hence, my tragedy is playing.

Visit our totally non rage inducing adventure world MEMERALDHQ! Perhaps you'll win shiny locks...

Click here for more info!

IGN : Kaisier / WeebTako (alt)

Lesser Wizard

Default I didnt know there was this item lol

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalAlphaeus View Post
    Horns of infinity is a better item to compare it to. Hoi should drop as this item increases in value.
    I didn't know there was this item called Horns of Infinity lol, and I checked Growtopia Wiki, and it doesn't say what mod it has, but after reading the description, I think it has stackable speedy mod. Yes, you're right on that it might make HOI drop, and probably make Chip-and-dip hat rise, as the existence of the hat intensifies the price of both items.

But end of the day, there are more things for us to ****yze than just the supply and demand to determine the price, and we would need to go and discover and judge that by ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chongsy View Post
    I didn't know there was this item called Horns of Infinity lol, and I checked Growtopia Wiki, and it doesn't say what mod it has, but after reading the description, I think it has stackable speedy mod. Yes, you're right on that it might make HOI drop, and probably make Chip-and-dip hat rise, as the existence of the hat intensifies the price of both items.

But end of the day, there are more things for us to ****yze than just the supply and demand to determine the price, and we would need to go and discover and judge that by ourselves.
    I updated that page a few days ago to add the mods and to confirm it stacks with other speedy mods. Anyways, the fact that it can be transmuted proves that it's better than HOI so I think the price will go up. But this community's really unpredictable, you don't really know what to expect lol.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    IG: @viju_gt