Thread: Password problem + people getting hacked.

Default Password problem + people getting hacked.

Hi, I hope any staff member sees this.

So this week all I have heard is my friends getting hacked and I asked them how and blabla... they said they didn't press on any fishy thing and they had a hard password with CAPITAL word + number and they have never shared their password. so then I went to try my own password which has a Capital letter and guess what. You don't even need to write the letter in capital to work if you write it anyhow it will still work so that's the 1st issue, Please do something about this make the Capital words work in the password and 2nd issue is AAP is not strong enough, even tho my friend had them on they still got hacked I mean how is this even possible having AAP and getting hacked still, so 2nd issue is that Please add more security to players account.
    Now I'm just scared if I get hacked, because I have not been hacked for almost 4 years on my new account so I don't want to get hacked again I have worked hard for this and I'm sure others have the same thought too, Please focus on making the account more secure.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

You don't have to make a thread about your friend getting hacked. Anyways, if your friend has AAP but still got hacked, he can contact the support and ubisoft might give his items back.
    WHAT IS UP!

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    You don't have to make a thread about your friend getting hacked. Anyways, if your friend has AAP but still got hacked, he can contact the support and ubisoft might give his items back.
    This thread not about my friend getting hacked.
    This thread is msg for staff to secure the account more.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Yep Growtopia password is NOT case sensitive. People been suggesting it before but, personally I think a sudden change in this one will cause problem. Example: since I learned that it isn’t case sensitive, I already forgot my password in case sensitive.

On the other hand, they really should look into their 2FA system.
    Btw if you got hacked with 2FA system just msg support and they will give back your items.
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    My friend get hacked and contacted support , guess what , he just given 80k gems

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Yep Growtopia password is NOT case sensitive. People been suggesting it before but, personally I think a sudden change in this one will cause problem. Example: since I learned that it isn’t case sensitive, I already forgot my password in case sensitive.

On the other hand, they really should look into their 2FA system.
    Btw if you got hacked with 2FA system just msg support and they will give back your items.
    Wonder how does 2FA even work...

Since my original account got hacked, I made a new account and got an AAP on my phone a few days ago and when I tried to log into my account on PC just now, I could easily do it with only my password and didn't get asked for any sort of verification...
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver