Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is this why everyone getting hacked.

Default What is this why everyone getting hacked.

I'm really scared, why is everyone getting hacked? Please tell me am I safe? 3 of my friends got hacked already even tho they had AAP please tell me what is going on, I'm really scared also many other people have got hacked.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I'm really scared, why is everyone getting hacked? Please tell me am I safe? 3 of my friends got hacked already even tho they had AAP please tell me what is going on, I'm really scared also many other people have got hacked.
    fReE rAyMaN cLAiM aT wWw,iNsErTscAmUrLHeRe,CoM

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

because moderator hirings ain't at it anymore, so they start giving away rayman fists
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

Guys my friends are not .... to go to free ... sites obviously 90% of GT players know it's fake.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Guys my friends are not .... to go to free ... sites obviously 90% of GT players know it's fake.
    you would think so but they don't. People are too gullible

Clearly downloading Spam software or hack trainers.
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Ignore everyone here who says its because they went to 'Free giveaway sites" and stuff. No one is actually stupid enough to fall for that, and its like, 0.1%(Obviously an exaggeration) of the people who get hacked that went to those website. They'll understand once it happens to them, and everyone laughs at them as well for going to "Free Giveaway websites"

Cursed

You don't actually need to download anything or give your data on that "free giveaways" site, just opening the site is very dangerous. Some people are smart enough to put a worm that immediately runs when you open the site, so without you realising, they already got your save file before you even see the entire page

If you guys haven't changed your password since then go change it right now. You might not know that you are probably the next.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjh View Post
    Ignore everyone here who says its because they went to 'Free giveaway sites" and stuff. No one is actually stupid enough to fall for that, and its like, 0.1%(Obviously an exaggeration) of the people who get hacked that went to those website. They'll understand once it happens to them, and everyone laughs at them as well for going to "Free Giveaway websites"
    ^
    While it is certainly possible a phishing scam/malware download might have occurred, these scams are generally seen as a massive joke and require a lot of ignorance and compliance by the victim. I would not count on this being the case if the OP’s friends have ever even touched a computer before — it is that basic. It might seem like the most probable because it is the most widespread type of attack and most imputable on the victim, but it is also very easily preventable with fundamental knowledge.

I cannot really provide any insight. As far as I know, nothing has happened in the last few weeks. However, there are always rings that operate to steal accounts and the like, so it is possible they could be involved somehow. My account was breached last summer, and I still have no clue how it was possible.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to torture myself by adapting it into Growtopia.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    You don't actually need to download anything or give your data on that "free giveaways" site, just opening the site is very dangerous. Some people are smart enough to put a worm that immediately runs when you open the site, so without you realising, they already got your save file before you even see the entire page
    How does that work? I thought thats not possible..

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

I doubt the number of breached accounts has increased - It's the same.

Nevertheless, people download the programs they need from unknown sites and unknown sources, not even suspecting that this might end badly - that's mostly how people get hacked.
    Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia