Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is this why everyone getting hacked.

1st of all I have never clicked on any links and I actually did get hacked but I had AAP on and the hacker tried to bypass it but failed and my account got banned, hopefully I have not lost anything but yeah let's see, I contacted the hacker and asked him why he did it and how he said he needs dls to sell for the real currency which is illegal ofc and he said people that have not changed their pass from 2017-2018 are all in danger because he was using database and he had hacked tons of people, the same hacker hacked my friends even tho my friend had AAP on but I don't know how they bypass my friends AAP and not my, I have contacted the Support and they are investigating this issue, I don't know what to say just better if you change your password and stay safe + Enable AAP on your account also enable it on your Gmail.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I doubt the number of breached accounts has increased - It's the same.

Nevertheless, people download the programs they need from unknown sites and unknown sources, not even suspecting that this might end badly - that's mostly how people get hacked.
    You seem to have misspelt "rarely" as "mostly"
    as I mentioned, no one actually falls for that.

I mean people like me would never press on any suspicious links or go to suspicious sites. I have obviously not been hacked in 4 years because of how good care I'm taking off my account, Also I have Mafafee which removed dangerous links and apps from my PC, and I have no siblings that know the password to my PC + Always when I go offline I remove the password and the GrowID and always put my stuff in Safe vault. but idk how in this point all happened, I'm here to warn people please please change your password and enable AAP, because maybe not now but later something will happen so do what I told you it's better than being sorry.

AAP has use for Gmail. but, if i tried to log in as adding new device and have Gmail Account, that verify low. but should need to keep
    strongly secure account to avoid leaking your Gmail Account. eventually people downloaded fake hack for no reason, probably its leaking their account and got listed in save.dat

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Quote Originally Posted by Apen3056 View Post
    AAP has use for Gmail. but, if i tried to log in as adding new device and have Gmail Account, that verify low. but should need to keep
    strongly secure account to avoid leaking your Gmail Account. eventually people downloaded fake hack for no reason, probably its leaking their account and got listed in save.dat
    Yeah, most people get hack like that but me, nope I have secured my account the best I can but this idk how it even happened I'm still in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I'm really scared, why is everyone getting hacked? Please tell me am I safe? 3 of my friends got hacked already even tho they had AAP please tell me what is going on, I'm really scared also many other people have got hacked.
    They must've clicked on a sketchy link and I heard if you go to it, it can find your IP address and somehow your password.

All rumors though.
    ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I'm really scared, why is everyone getting hacked? Please tell me am I safe? 3 of my friends got hacked already even tho they had AAP please tell me what is going on, I'm really scared also many other people have got hacked.
    Most because all the sb’s you get. Scam websites, scam instagram accounts, YouTube 1 hit download, YouTube multiple boxes download. The downloads are viruses. Its programmed so to steal your sav.dat (saved growid and pass information located in your computer).

As I said, I have not pressed on any links + my friends have not pressed on any links either, so Stop talking about websites and links because it's not that.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    How does that work? I thought thats not possible..
    Not quite sure, I think it has something to do with abusing HTML header functionality?

I know there's already a few virus that works like this

Downloaded "1-hits", "spammers", "free raymans", etc.

Also site scrapers.
    They scrape information from sites which contain your emails/usernames/passwords for your gmail/yahoo/mail/or other logins and try to find if you are using same password for your Gt account.
    Never use same password for all platforms.
    I suggest everyone to use LastPass, Avast password or any other password manager.
    IGN: GGrazie
    Returning player of 5 years, starting all over again. Started my journey on 4/13/2020.

Lesser Knight

Heya, here should be the reason!

The only way for someone to gain access to your locks and inventory is to be logged in with your password.
    If someone accesses your account or you are simply worried it might be hacked then you should change your password immediately

It is almost impossible to "hack" an account in Growtopia and in addition to that all passwords are encrypted. These are not even available to Growtopia Employees.

Never give out your password, because Mods don't restore stolen items or worlds!

Note that using any service that isn't official will put your information at risk, that includes unofficial apps, websites, servers, unofficial moderator applications (not from The Gazette), etc..

Have a great day!
    I love Growtopia, I also like helping growtopians!
    Instagram : Celdo Gt
    Twitter : Coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Celdo View Post
    Heya, here should be the reason!

The only way for someone to gain access to your locks and inventory is to be logged in with your password.
    If someone accesses your account or you are simply worried it might be hacked then you should change your password immediately

It is almost impossible to "hack" an account in Growtopia and in addition to that all passwords are encrypted. These are not even available to Growtopia Employees.

Never give out your password, because Mods don't restore stolen items or worlds!

Note that using any service that isn't official will put your information at risk, that includes unofficial apps, websites, servers, unofficial moderator applications (not from The Gazette), etc..

Have a great day! ������
    We already know. And yes the employees don't have the password but the Developers does Plus there are tons of hackers that know their own way to hack this game, it does not always save .data or that website like everyone is saying, like I said the hacker said there was database leaked before.