Thread: I need help to ask whether I will get Dr. title + mercy wings using 40dls?

Lightbulb I need help to ask whether I will get Dr. title + mercy wings using 40dls?

I need help to ask whether I will get Dr. title + mercy wings using 40dls?
    I got this level 6 role which gives you EPCs
    Can I make it ? I don't want to depend on my luck

I did 450 so far.
    GrowID: Pretested
    Just living with all cats and landscapes because I'am a nana really

Quote Originally Posted by Assessment View Post
    yes you can but you have to do these only.

Best way to get Mercy wing + dr. Name for cheap.

ok here's the true answer for you + I did it my self and counted the WLs all the way.
    [*] I suggest buying packs with 10 DLs, you can buy packs 1 for 6.5 WLs.
    [*] Then spend like 10 DLs on stitches, you can buy them 200 for 103 WLs.
    [*] I suggest learning the surgery first before starting the road to Mercy Wing so you won't lose tools that much and you won't fail.
    [*] Don't worry if you have 10-15 DLs there's still a way you can do cheaper. so here is how:
    [*] Get healing tome so when equipped, it reduces the cooldown for the Malpractice and Recovery mods by 25%.
    [*] only spend 5 DLs on packs + and 5 DLs on Stitches.
    [*] when you're doing surgery, do the easy ones only such as:
    [*] Broken Arm = Use Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones. Use Surgical Stitches to reduce bleeding.
    [*] Broken Leg = Use Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel. Use Surgical Pins to fix any of the shattered bones. Close up the incisions made using Surgical Stitches and use a Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones.
    [*] Bird Flu/Turtle Flu/Monkey Flu = Use Surgical Lab Kit to unlock Surgical Antibiotics and use until the patient's temperature is no longer rising.
    [*] Nose Job = Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Lung Tumor = Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Liver Infection = Use Surgical Antibiotics until temperature reaches 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Kidney Failure = Use Surgical Antibiotics until the temperature is at 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Swallowed a World Lock = Use Surgical Antibiotics until the temperature is at 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Serious Head Injury = Use Surgical Stitches until the patient is no longer bleeding. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Torn Muscle Punching = Use Surgical Antiseptic until the operation room is clean. Use Surgical Anesthetic to put the patient to sleep. Use Surgical Scalpel to cut open the patient until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Use Surgical Stitches to close the incision.
    [*] Gem Cuts = Use Surgical Anesthetic to put the patient to sleep. Use Surgical Scalpel (twice) until the message: "You have examined the wounds" appears. Select the Fix It button and use Surgical Stitches until no more incisions.
    [*] Please note: those ways I told you doesn't always work depending on skill fails and else. but that's the correct way to do those easy ones.

Good luck on your quest by the way if you're wondering is it worth it, I tell you yes it's 99% worth it, the item is crazy it has nice effects and it feels soo smooth when jumping while equipped.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

I did 450 so far.
    It's possible but i suggest you to try and earn more wls before going bankrupt
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    yes you can but you have to do these only.

Best way to get Mercy wing + dr. Name for cheap.

ok here's the true answer for you + I did it my self and counted the WLs all the way.
    [*] I suggest buying packs with 10 DLs, you can buy packs 1 for 6.5 WLs.
    [*] Then spend like 10 DLs on stitches, you can buy them 200 for 103 WLs.
    [*] I suggest learning the surgery first before starting the road to Mercy Wing so you won't lose tools that much and you won't fail.
    [*] Don't worry if you have 10-15 DLs there's still a way you can do cheaper. so here is how:
    [*] Get healing tome so when equipped, it reduces the cooldown for the Malpractice and Recovery mods by 25%.
    [*] only spend 5 DLs on packs + and 5 DLs on Stitches.
    [*] when you're doing surgery, do the easy ones only such as:
    [*] Broken Arm = Use Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones. Use Surgical Stitches to reduce bleeding.
    [*] Broken Leg = Use Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel. Use Surgical Pins to fix any of the shattered bones. Close up the incisions made using Surgical Stitches and use a Surgical Splint to fix the broken bones.
    [*] Bird Flu/Turtle Flu/Monkey Flu = Use Surgical Lab Kit to unlock Surgical Antibiotics and use until the patient's temperature is no longer rising.
    [*] Nose Job = Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Lung Tumor = Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Liver Infection = Use Surgical Antibiotics until temperature reaches 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Kidney Failure = Use Surgical Antibiotics until the temperature is at 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Swallowed a World Lock = Use Surgical Antibiotics until the temperature is at 98.6. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually twice). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Serious Head Injury = Use Surgical Stitches until the patient is no longer bleeding. Put the patient to sleep using Surgical Anesthetic and cut the patient open using a Surgical Scalpel until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Select the Fix it button and use Surgical Stitches to close up the incisions.
    [*] Torn Muscle Punching = Use Surgical Antiseptic until the operation room is clean. Use Surgical Anesthetic to put the patient to sleep. Use Surgical Scalpel to cut open the patient until the Fix it button appears (usually once). Use Surgical Stitches to close the incision.
    [*] Gem Cuts = Use Surgical Anesthetic to put the patient to sleep. Use Surgical Scalpel (twice) until the message: "You have examined the wounds" appears. Select the Fix It button and use Surgical Stitches until no more incisions.
    [*] Please note: those ways I told you doesn't always work depending on skill fails and else. but that's the correct way to do those easy ones.

Good luck on your quest by the way if you're wondering is it worth it, I tell you yes it's 99% worth it, the item is crazy it has nice effects and it feels soo smooth when jumping while equipped.
    WHOA! how long is this going to take..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    It's possible but i suggest you to try and earn more wls before going bankrupt
    I got my rayman fist its fine i can farm to get

Master Sorcerer

40 dls is definitely enough considering that you have a level 6 role.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

For real? Like I dont wanna be desperate after reaching like 2500 surg or smth like " i ran out of dls"

For real? Like I dont wanna be desperate after reaching like 2500 surg or smth like " i ran out of dls"
    It is indeed around 40 dls, but when you factor the amount of surgeries you're doing, getting those EPCs will help a lot.

In the traditional sense, yeah lol.