Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it legal to use alts to get multiple guild challenge prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Like you abusing the legality of in game bullying? He asked didn't he? He could've simply kept his mouth shut and abused it but he asked in a polite way to not get punish unknowingly.
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but anyone who would do that before asking does know it may be punishable. Imagine all those players who earnt second and third due to him abusing this. It's not just 1 daily challenger we're talking about... It's 20+ probably. He asked after he did it more than once (if he did it anyway)
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Seems like you've been abusing all these things in the past daily challenges If so, you should be punished (if they're illegal). You had a lot of time to ask by either pming a mod on forums or contacting a mod in any sort of way
    I haven't abused any of those tactics because 1. I don't participate in Radiation Race, Doctor's Duel, Malady Mash, Pineapple Panic or Mutant Kitchen competitively and 2. I have my guildmates spawn boss ghosts. Maybe stop attempting to call out people when you have your own issues to deal with.

These are tactics that I think of because I like to plan out the most optimum way of earning points in different games without caring about the legality of the issue. 2 and 3 and 4 aren't even that efficient anyway and "abusing" them won't gain yourself a decent edge if you are bad at the challenge.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    I haven't abused any of those tactics because 1. I don't participate in Radiation Race, Doctor's Duel, Malady Mash, Pineapple Panic or Mutant Kitchen competitively and 2. I have my guildmates spawn boss ghosts. Maybe stop attempting to call out people when you have your own issues to deal with.

These are tactics that I think of because I like to plan out the most optimum way of earning points in different games without caring about the legality of the issue. 2 and 3 and 4 aren't even that efficient anyway and "abusing" them won't gain yourself a decent edge if you are bad at the challenge.
    Either way, it wouldn't hurt if a mod investigated in this
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Either way, it wouldn't hurt if a mod investigated in this
    I doubt they'll put in effort to investigate this, I mean there's a lot of SURE rule breakers out there they didn't even bother to check.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    1. Is it allowed for someone else's alt to help you out with the daily challenge, while that someone's main account does not do the daily challenge?

For example, someone's alternate account could stay in a GEIGERHILLS world and tell his friend via voice chat the location of his signal, while that someone's main account could be doing something else, like farming.

Or someone's alt account could afk in a friend's world before Mutant Kitchen so that the prepared ingredients that his friend put in will not expire, while that someone's main account could be doing something else that isn't the daily challenge.

If this were not allowed, how would you classify as an alternate account? How do you know if it isn't the actual main account helping out?

2. Would it count as alt abuse if I were to use my alt account to summon a boss ghost during the Boo Blast daily challenge?

3. Would it count as alt abuse if I were to perform surgery on an alternate account during Malady Mash/Doctor's Duel?

4. Would it count as alt abuse if I were to use pineapples on my alternate account during Pineapple Panic?
    I would like to know answers to these, honestly, I've did 2. and was planning to do 4. but I don't think that's happening
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.