Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LancePlaysYT's PAW 2020 Suggestion Box

Default LancePlaysYT's PAW 2020 Suggestion Box

Here are my suggestions for PAW 2020! Feel free to share what you think and/or criticize my suggestions haha.

(List will be constantly updated when I stumble upon suggestions)

1. More colored hoodies!

Here is a crappy sample sprite I made using paint

Why? Nothing, I just love hoodies in real life and in Growtopia.

2. Support a creator!

The featured creators that gets featured every six months gets to have their own code that their fans could enter in the gem shop. Once someone has entered the code, the code owner will get a certain percentage of gems every time someone buys from the gem shop. This code is only valid for the six months that they are a Featured Creator. This would benefit the creators to make more content related to Growtopia.

3. Hide names

There should be an option for people to hide names (and flags). This would be helpful for content creators like me.

Edit: You can't make your flag/name invisible for others. Once you toggle the option, the names/flags will only be hidden from you; not from others.

4. Lock access list

The Lock Access List button opens a list of worlds which have locks (Including Small/Big/Huge Locks) that are owned by other players but you have access to. I think this will improve the safety of people's accounts from getting banned; because when a world gets nuked every person that has access to every lock placed in the world will be banned whether or not the person has something to do with the illegal activities in the world. According to previous incidents, when you email support about the issue, they reply with "It's your fault for accepting the access".

Another crappy edit I made:

5. Reduce BROADCAST effect to 5 minutes

Reduce the broadcast interval time period to 5 minutes, it shouldn't be the same as SBs' because broadcasts only gets sent to 1,000 people.

6. Activity Status

A feature that I really wanted to be implemented for a very long time is the Activity Status. It works like how it works on social applications like Discord. You could set yourself to different modes that include; Online, Idle, Do not disturb, and Inactive. This could also be a just a feature that is exclusive for super supporters/subscribers.

Why? nothing, I just like being alone, I guess...

7. Modern Adventure Items

We currently have adventure items such as the Gorilla, Bananas, Adventure Key, etc. But those adventure items don't mostly blend in with some worlds, except of course for jungle themed worlds. That's why I thought of different items such as the following:

1. Adventure Item - Room Key : Works like Adventure Item - Key
    2. Locked Room Door - A door that you can only pass through if you have punched an Adventure Item - Room Key
    3. Adventure Item - Lamp : Works like the Adventure Item - Torch, could also be used for Mystery Doors.

(These are all the modern adventure items I can think of for now.)

These modern adventure items will open up more opportunities for world builders to create challenges without the struggle of items that do not fit the aesthetic of the world.

8. More paint colors

The current paint colors we have are very basic and I hope that you add more. I also wanted to suggest Monochromatic paint; it makes any block black & white.

9. Dummy heads

These heads are clothing items that when worn, will make the facial expression permanent. The different versions of dummy heads:

- Unconcerned
    - Happy
    - Sad
    - Tongue out
    - Surprised
    - Angry
    - Ecstatic
    - Wry

(Same as the portrait)

The cool thing about these heads is that you can put them on mannequins to give your mannequins more expressions.
    Last edited by LancePlayZXD; 06-09-2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added #9
    GrowID: LancePlaysYT

- 3-time Video of The Week Winner!
    - WOTD Winner 6/9/2020
    - LEVEL: 69/125
    - Subscribers : 3.11k

Watch one of my videos!:

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

This made me decide to visit LOCKSTREET and WOW that world is depressing now.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

The 4th suggestion, isn't it already added? Flashback Flan?

Quote Originally Posted by LancePlayZXD View Post
    Here are my suggestions for PAW 2020! Feel free to share what you think and/or criticize my suggestions haha.

1. More colored hoodies!

2. Support a creator!

The featured creators that gets featured every six months gets to have their own code that their fans could enter in the gem shop. Once someone has entered the code, the code owner will get a certain percentage of gems every time someone buys from the gem shop. This code is only valid for the six months that they are a Featured Creator. This would benefit the creators to make more content related to Growtopia.

3. Hide names

There should be an option for people to hide names (and flags). This would be helpful for content creators like me.

4. Lock access list

The Lock Access List button opens a list of worlds which have locks (Including Small/Big/Huge Locks) that are owned by other players but you have access to. I think this will improve the safety of people's accounts from getting banned; because when a world gets nuked every person that has access to every lock placed in the world will be banned whether or not the person has something to do with the illegal activities in the world. According to previous incidents, when you email support about the issue, they reply with "It's your fault for accepting the access".

4. Enchanted Pickaxe

This is similar to the Enchanted Spatula we have. Use this consumable on a block and you will have a 100% guarantee you will get the block back into your inventory. Why? I don't know, I just randomly thought of it when I accidentally placed 2 challenge timers that I really needed.
    1) yes

2) interesting, could work

3) maybe

4) i think this has been suggested a lot, i think devs said no can do

4: Second edition) i dont like this. theres an item called flashback flan. its expensive but it cant be cheap so it wont be so op.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

1. More colored hoodies!

2. Support a creator!

3. Hide names

4. Lock access list

2) fortnute

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Wizard

Hide name is ...... mod like power?

I feel like the supporting content creator feature will go sour. They already have the advantage of fame, allowing them to do things much easier (buying cheap, selling expensive, farming). Having them receive a percentage of gems bought will grant them the advantage of easy-access gems, even if it isn't forever.

The difference between Fortnite's support feature and Growtopia's is the trading system. Items in Fortnite cannot be traded, unlike Growtopia's store-bought items.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    Hide name is ...... mod like power?
    No, once you toggle the hide name feature, every name is hidden but only for your view, not for others.

- WOTD Winner 6/9/2020

Watch one of my videos!:

bump, added the real number 5

- WOTD Winner 6/9/2020

Watch one of my videos!:

bump, added number 6.

- WOTD Winner 6/9/2020

Watch one of my videos!:

1. More colored hoodies!

2. Support a creator!

3. Hide names

4. Lock access list

5. Reduce BROADCAST effect to 5 minutes

Reduce the broadcast interval time period to 5 minutes, it shouldn't be the same as SBs' because broadcasts only gets sent to 1,000 people.

6. Activity Status

A feature that I really wanted to be implemented for a very long time is the Activity Status. It works like how it works on social applications like Discord. You could set yourself to different modes that include; Online, Idle, Do not disturb, and Inactive. This could also be a just a feature that is exclusive for super supporters/subscribers.

Why? nothing, I just like being alone, I guess...
    1. okay, looks fine.

2. fine for me

3. I would like to suggest that whenever you hide your name (and your flag), the wrench button beside your name will be transfered in the center of your character. By this, the wrench will only appear whenever you press the wrench button.

4.I would like to add a suggestion of showing some worlds you owned but locked with sl/bl/hl/builderslock

5. yes plz.

6. I dunno about this. Bout u?
    Every sunset is a proof that everything has an ending ~

bummmmmmmmmmmp :>

- WOTD Winner 6/9/2020

Watch one of my videos!: