Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 53

Thread: WORLD LOCKED worlds list cuts off at 200, change/fix this, please.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Joni2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,077

    Default WORLD LOCKED worlds list cuts off at 200, change/fix this, please.

    So, the current list of your world locked worlds by wrenching yourself shows only 200 world names in a semi-random order and the "Your worlds" category in the world selection menu only shows about 50 worlds.

    If you have a lot more worlds world locked than the 200, (For example, I would estimate myself to have more than 500), currently the only way to find them would be to remove world locks from your worlds, which would take a massive effort if you have a lot of worlds.

    I once asked the support a few years ago if they could send me the full list, but sadly the answer was no and they suggested me to remove world locks from my worlds.

    I've suggested this before, and will now suggest it once more. Fix this problem. Make a new list that displays all your world locked worlds (Maybe in a similar list to the /top or just a block of text as it currently is) and remove it from the player info screen because it takes so much space there.

    I'm definitely not the only one who has trouble with this and this has been an issue for years. Please.


    Also: I capitalized WORLD LOCKED in the title because this suggestion is NOT about adding a feature for finding your small locks. This is for improving a feature we already have because it is not working as well as it should and is a huge issue for a lot of players.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Chuyawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Support told you to remove your world locks from 200 worlds to find the other 300? What in God's name? I understand if they assumed you were hacked, but they didn't ask any more details to confirm which just sounds bad (since if you were hacked, they'd be able to solve that issue).

    +1 to more worlds being shown. I'd like a tab to show all worlds locked, along with the ability to tap them to go to the worlds like the WOTD list.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Joni2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyawa View Post
    Support told you to remove your world locks from 200 worlds to find the other 300? What in God's name? I understand if they assumed you were hacked, but they didn't ask any more details to confirm which just sounds bad (since if you were hacked, they'd be able to solve that issue).

    +1 to more worlds being shown. I'd like a tab to show all worlds locked, along with the ability to tap them to go to the worlds like the WOTD list.
    I asked this like 2-3 years ago, asking about it again now might get a different response. On the email I also didn't mention how many worlds I thought I had at the time so they didn't exactly tell me to remove hundreds of world locks.

    Also I doubt they get asked this question too often so the response was probably written right there and then and it would have been easier to just give me the list instead. That's why I think they might not have been able/allowed to do it at the time, maybe?


    Really would like to find out the worlds I own, wonder how many magplants and growscans I have lost in my worlds.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Should've used doors and list them all
    IGN : IWONTSURF

    I'm bored.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,630

    Default

    Yes please, I had to remove about 500ish world locks from worlds to finally get it under 200 - and trust me, that was no easy feat. The number is still slowly creeping upwards and has already gone above 200 again.
    i am a pro

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Jichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Yes please, I had to remove about 500ish world locks from worlds to finally get it under 200 - and trust me, that was no easy feat. The number is still slowly creeping upwards and has already gone above 200 again.
    Why do you have so much worlds though?
    ign: lcves

    Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Joni2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jichu View Post
    Why do you have so much worlds though?
    When you play the game for years, they just build up.

    My guesses for what I have:
    Farm worlds ~50
    Starships ~100+
    Random abandoned worlds I've found ~100-300
    World names ~100-300
    Personal private worlds ~50-200
    Shops, parkours, hangouts ~30-50
    Other -?

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Meme.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    This Side Of Paradise
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    When you play the game for years, they just build up.

    My guesses for what I have:
    Farm worlds ~50
    Starships ~100+
    Random abandoned worlds I've found ~100-300
    World names ~100-300
    Personal private worlds ~50-200
    Shops, parkours, hangouts ~30-50
    Other -?
    Great to see it isn't just me hoarding all these worlds. I have friends who question the length of my world list and I have no excuse but to say: "It's how I restrain myself from spending world locks." At least now we could have the newer excuse of: "I am a primordial elemental of the ancient world."
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

    ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

    ❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

    ❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD


    ❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

    Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard WLCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    492

    Default

    +1, I have the same issue!
    Instagram : @welca.gt
    Discord : WLCA#7758

    I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    661

    Default

    I got more than 200 worlds, months ago i bought a world with lots of seed around 55dls worth and choose to leave it to do some other stuffs, after that I forgot what was the name of the world. Until this time it is left untouched.
    And so +1
    IGN : EuryX



    Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP



  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    I once asked the support a few years ago if they could send me the full list, but sadly the answer was no and they suggested me to remove world locks from my worlds.
    Say what??????

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Joni2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,077

    Default


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •