Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cryptic Games - A Gaming Studio

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    105

    Default Cryptic Games - A Gaming Studio

    Hi there!
    I’m Nick and the sole Developer of Cryptic Games. We’ve released numerous games in the past month since we’ve been established and grown tremendously. Our gaming studio has released one game and is currently on our next game to release! We have an amazing moderation team and support team to assist you with any of your needs.

    Our only game at the moment is, Blox Topia. It’s. 3D Sandbox Game where there’s twelve islands per server allowing you to build anything you choose. You’re also able to purchase different rarity crates to receive different items where you can sell on the market, trade, or equip it. There’s a large variety of blocks to build with and other items.

    We’re always on the lookout for individuals who could join our team, as applications have yet to be released - activity and participation will be factored in if you choose to apply when they’re open.

    Interested in learning more? You can join our discord server here!
    https://discord.gg/xptUFyx

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Is this game open to the public? I searched up Cryptic Games and Blox Topia and Cryptic Blox Topia. Can’t find it.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916


    A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

    current active world: powfartsv2

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Is this game open to the public? I searched up Cryptic Games and Blox Topia and Cryptic Blox Topia. Can’t find it.
    Yes, it is. Please join our discord for more details.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    The post has numerous mistakes one being that OP said they have released numerous games in the past month but then explaining that Blox Topia is their only game so far.

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    This looks like it could be a scam / malware. I wouldn't trust this myself, especially after a different Growtopia copy (Pixel Planet?) was exposed for being and save.dat stealer.
    That was what I was thinking. Not to accuse anyone of anything but safety first.
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    That was what I was thinking. Not to accuse anyone of anything but safety first.
    I've edited my post. I realized that it was a Roblox game.. don't think those can be malwares tho. Could be wrong

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    That was what I was thinking. Not to accuse anyone of anything but safety first.
    This game is 100% safe. The game was made on the ROBLOX platform and is provided by ROBLOX.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas868 View Post
    This game is 100% safe. The game was made on the ROBLOX platform and is provided by ROBLOX.
    IT WAS ROBLOX THE WHOLE TIME. I GOT MULTIPLE RESULTS FOR THAT WHY DIDN’T U CLARIFY

    I’m guessing Cryptic Games is a Group on Roblox

    aaagh
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916


    A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

    current active world: powfartsv2

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas868 View Post
    Hi there!
    I’m Nick and the sole Developer of Cryptic Games. We’ve released numerous games in the past month since we’ve been established and grown tremendously. Our gaming studio has released one game and is currently on our next game to release! We have an amazing moderation team and support team to assist you with any of your needs.

    Our only game at the moment is, Blox Topia. It’s. 3D Sandbox Game where there’s twelve islands per server allowing you to build anything you choose. You’re also able to purchase different rarity crates to receive different items where you can sell on the market, trade, or equip it. There’s a large variety of blocks to build with and other items.

    We’re always on the lookout for individuals who could join our team, as applications have yet to be released - activity and participation will be factored in if you choose to apply when they’re open.

    Interested in learning more? You can join our discord server here!
    https://discord.gg/xptUFyx
    I don't think you're allowed to advertise here..
    Please do support my quest to justice:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

    Profile picture by Joni2

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    I don't think you're allowed to advertise here..
    I assumed it was allowed as I found no forum rules that listed advertisement as against the rules and I believe that this falls under collaboration. As a gaming studio is full of collaboration and we’re constantly looking for people to help us out by providing us with suggestions.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •