Thread: The End of 3years

Squire

Red face The End of 3years

hello everyone how are you?!

Maybe this is the end of Movick. If my friend reads this, I just want to say a big thank you for everything. It's hard to stop playing this game. But yeah, I have to leave it.

Every meeting there is always goodbye This game has taught me what true friendship means.
    This community is so good that selfish people come and destroy everything.
    I waited 7 days and I didn't get an email from Support. Never mind, maybe it's also my fault.

But, I have one question. Can you get punishment for exposing the Guardian's real account? is that in /rules? Doesn't make sense right? at least that is what I have experienced should be one of the guardians remembering it aren't you, Gatello? Ahahahha is very funny and sounds really stupid.

I want to give suggestion for this game:
    1. The effect of the Roulatte wheel is removed (nerf)
    2. reduce Removing items that are not useful like clothes obtained from luck (will damage the economy. So people will feel less interested in these items)
    3. Guardians are chosen from people who are truly good and good to be role models.
    4. stop fighting or argue with normal players if you have a high position.
    5. Treat normal players the same as YouTuber (I heard that one of your Youtubers * LW * is suspended because he has Dupe items but he got unsuspend because he is a friend of one of the moderators) I don't know whether it's true or not. just remind to be fair.
    Actually there are many that I want to suggest for this game. But I don't think they will Listen HAHHAHAHA. And maybe this thread will be deleted soon: 3
    if not able, return it
    Close Threat / troll
    Goodbye Love you guys ♥️

I felt sorry for you Movick, the support got filled with a lot of emails. The ticket response will be delayed.

As a person who is in the same guild as you, I won't stop you. Wish you have a good life after you leave this game.

IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song

It's unfortunate, but that's most likely your fault, since it's not allowed to expose Game Guardians' identities, Movick.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend you to contact Growtopia Support once again soon, because they're overwhelmed with the messages at the moment.

I'm thankful to you for being a wonderful friend of mine and good luck to whatever you're trying to accomplish. ❤️
    Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's unfortunate, but that's most likely your fault, since it's not allowed to expose Game Guardians' identities, Movick.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend you to contact Growtopia Support once again soon, because they're overwhelmed with the messages at the moment.

I'm thankful to you for being a wonderful friend of mine and good luck to whatever you're trying to accomplish. ❤️

Thank you Tim.
    I won't Contact Support that's okay bro. Maybe I need to prepare for my collage hehehe .

You are wonderfull friend of mine too Turtle God Bless You ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
    I felt sorry for you Movick, the support got filled with a lot of emails. The ticket response will be delayed.

As a person who is in the same guild as you, I won't stop you. Wish you have a good life after you leave this game.

Thank You vMerami, do you want Green Paper Crown? Yes plis

Didn’t really get to know you, regardless I wish you all the best
    peek a boo

Instagram : emphera.gt
    Discord : Emphera#6275

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Didn’t really get to know you, regardless I wish you all the best
    Thank you Emphera :')

What exactly do you mean by "Exposing a guardian's real account"?
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

We don't know what is exactly happening between u with that guardian u have mentioned but it's better for u to wait for support email patiently. I don't think it's a good idea to mention their name here with no evidence.