Thread: BEWARE: Profiter trick during

Peasant

Default BEWARE: Profiter trick during

Do you thing why GAIA BEACON recipe(s) worth 9-10dls and need lvl.6 Builder (Role Quest) so you can make it. (Lvl6 Builder cost 5dls to get it fast or 1dls with VERY LONG TIME). Thus, average value of Gaia Beacon is 10-12 DLS

And... some PROFITER wan to get profit, they made price of items dropped and they can buy it... After 1-2 week, they'll make it rise again (different 1-2dls) and sure they'll sell it

But HOW THEY CAN TO CONTROL/CHANGE the Price of item?
    1. At first, world HONORS and any Market control center is DEAD
    2. Second, they get some Friends/Clone account to trade, buy or sell items with what price they wan. By the time, some people will thing "Ya, its real drop/rise" and only can to accept this true (???)
    That how profiter work. and get RICH

I knew that trick last year, i try to say(ing) to everyone but NO ONE believe me
    Profiters still alive and using this trick.
    Yaa, that why Wicker10/Lady/Woshipaul quited, and maybe i'll be next

I don't see anything against the rules with that. You have full autonomy to price your items, however spreading "blatant" lies can get you banned as the /rules mention.

Wicker10 quitted because of boredom and he sold his account then went making tiktoks now.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by CongChuaa View Post
    Do you thing why GAIA BEACON recipe(s) worth 9-10dls and need lvl.6 Builder (Role Quest) so you can make it. (Lvl6 Builder cost 5dls to get it fast or 1dls with VERY LONG TIME). Thus, average value of Gaia Beacon is 10-12 DLS

And... some PROFITER wan to get profit, they made price of items dropped and they can buy it... After 1-2 week, they'll make it rise again (different 1-2dls) and sure they'll sell it

But HOW THEY CAN TO CONTROL/CHANGE the Price of item?
    1. At first, world HONORS and any Market control center is DEAD
    2. Second, they get some Friends/Clone account to trade, buy or sell items with what price they wan. By the time, some people will thing "Ya, its real drop/rise" and only can to accept this true (???)
    That how profiter work. and get RICH

I knew that trick last year, i try to say(ing) to everyone but NO ONE believe me
    Profiters still alive and using this trick.
    Yaa, that why Wicker10/Lady/Woshipaul quited, and maybe i'll be next
    Its not bannable though. Everything is worth what people are ready to pay.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Also side note: the term "profiter" is dumb and isn't even spelt right.

People who try to amass wealth by buying cheap and selling for more or investing aren't doing any crimes. It's part of the economy for items to rise and fall. Insulting a player for engaging in the economy of the game is quite dumb considering the majority try to make their own profit.