Thread: Sell Buy+WhiteMixer

Lesser Wizard

Default Sell Buy+WhiteMixer

BUY+WHITEMIXER

It's an actual item

It's the ingredient to all guild potions, I've found some extra stuff to sell in there, such as synthetic, radioactive, haunted, and unearthly chemicals, as they are the ingredients for some guild potions, you could also sell guild potions as well in there. Nonetheless, I have not tried to sell the things which I have stated above, except for the white mixer, due to the lack of wls currently to stock up.

Now, the thing that most people wish to know the most, which is the daily profits. The profits are averaging 1 wl a day/ 1 potion a day or almost.

BUT THAT WAS EXCLUDING all the items I have stated above! I have never publicize this world as well that it actually is selling items, maybe after some advertising, it would be better. I'll try to let you understand the world more before you buy it, to prevent you from regretting, and not knowing which direction should you go on with the world.

I believe the world has alot potential, as stated in the first paragraph. I am hoping to receive offers ranging from 40-50 dls, but then it's negotiable

Pm me in game or post here

I will post more threads like this to introduce the worlds I am selling more briefly to allow the sellers get more insights before they buy
    Last edited by Chongsy; 05-08-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Default bump

Sounds scary i know

Default World that makes 1/day?

40-50DL Profit worlds usually make 20+ WL Daily.

Lesser Wizard

Default Yes I know

Quote Originally Posted by Pepezuu View Post
    40-50DL Profit worlds usually make 20+ WL Daily.
    Yes I do realize that! That's why I advertised it in way that the price you are paying for is for the potential and the name of the world, and not its current profits. The profits depends on too many factors, and is really highly dependent on the management of the world. From providing proper exposure for the world to how you want to treat your customers.

and yes the price of the world is negotiable, the price is just like an indication of direction on how much I want, but my expectations doesn't always fit on others, is it?

I mean if you need to advertisite the world you could do that with any name.