Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The BUY+ Problem Still Exists

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    While it's true that for the most part "it's my world therefore my rules" applies, there are obviously things you can't do in your world - which is anything that breaks the rules. We understand how integral these worlds are to the economy, but we also understand how integral they are for other players to trade as well.

Thus, Billboards were introduced as a balancing act & people then started thinking of ways to prevent the purpose of Billboards and continue to hinder players. In April 2019, we actually made abusing items or features to prevent the usage of Billboards illegal, you can see the post here:

As this is over a year old, naturally new techniques and items have been applied to the problem and changes to Billboards have been made in order to counter them. Perhaps I should look at amending the stance, but for now I'll reiterate the stance made in that post as it still applies: don't block people from using billboards.
    just wait for every world to have a one by one billboard corner

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Cursed

While it's true that for the most part "it's my world therefore my rules" applies, there are obviously things you can't do in your world - which is anything that breaks the rules. We understand how integral these worlds are to the economy, but we also understand how integral they are for other players to trade as well.

Thus, Billboards were introduced as a balancing act & people then started thinking of ways to prevent the purpose of Billboards and continue to hinder players. In April 2019, we actually made abusing items or features to prevent the usage of Billboards illegal, you can see the post here:

As this is over a year old, naturally new techniques and items have been applied to the problem and changes to Billboards have been made in order to counter them. Perhaps I should look at amending the stance, but for now I'll reiterate the stance made in that post as it still applies: don't block people from using billboards.
    And now people will find MORE loopholes from this statement. Great

Pretty much everybody understands the billboard issue.

The original post is simply about:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyawa View Post
    I'm referring to the usage of Tricksters in a line of Vending Machines, the obvious Royal Lock mute (just mentioning it), the bans towards billboard users and player sellers, and pretty much the overall effort done to prevent player trading.
    If you do have a stance with this one. We would like to know it.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Pretty much everybody understands the billboard issue.

The original post is simply about:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyawa View Post
    I'm referring to the usage of Tricksters in a line of Vending Machines, the obvious Royal Lock mute (just mentioning it), the bans towards billboard users and player sellers, and pretty much the overall effort done to prevent player trading.
    If you do have a stance with this one. We would like to know it.
    I'll look into all of the issues (such as tricksters and other items) individually later, but for now I can say that we'd class the banning of Billboard use the same as blocking it through mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    And now people will find MORE loopholes from this statement. Great
    Players can attempt to find loopholes all they want, that doesn't mean they won't be warned if we feel their world goes against the policies we put in place. As it says in the original post, what we can warn for is not limited to what is explicitly stated on the post. Though I'd prefer to be clear on what is/isn't allowed - which is why I said I'd take a look at bringing the policy up to date.

If players feel that worlds are violating the stance we have then they're free to report them. Same as any other world that violates rules and policies.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

I'll look into all of the issues (such as tricksters and other items) individually later, but for now I can say that we'd class the banning of Billboard use the same as blocking it through mechanics.
    You should really check world grocery worlds that are linked to it are Buyportal + Buyglowy.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    You should really check world grocery worlds that are linked to it are Buyportal + Buyglowy.
    along with BUYVIP
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Cursed

This means Law's GROCERY world is illegal 👏👏

Name:  illegal.PNG
Views: 97
Size:  81.4 KB

This means Law's GROCERY world is illegal 👏👏

Name:  illegal.PNG
Views: 97
Size:  81.4 KB
    Clearly it is, but the people are blinded by this cult leader, if you speak logic with him he'd flush you out by telling you about his riches. Imagine an unethical being trying to brag about his pixel wealth on a logical guy and think he's smarter than him.

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Clearly it is, but the people are blinded by this cult leader, if you speak logic with him he'd flush you out by telling you about his riches. Imagine an unethical being trying to brag about his pixel wealth on a logical guy and think he's smarter than him.
    you can bring up any BUY+ issues and he'll come all offended
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    We need forum debates back
    1v1
    Law vs NekoRei

Why oppressive BUY+ worlds are illegal

I'd PAY to watch the debate

We need forum debates back
    1v1
    Law vs NekoRei

Why oppressive BUY+ worlds are illegal

I'd PAY to watch the debate
    F- debate, boxing match all the way baby!
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by jambanrusak View Post
    omg. this is why the thread exist. he want some solution from the problem. and from what said. thats not solution. they already deal with it. stuck with hopeless hope. the question is. do you know what theu feel. ??? the people who trying so hard selling item. without a billboard. without say anything. spam click for nothing and hope some player but or do msg. i buy all.... if you know what they feel. i guees you never gonna say it.
    Okay but it is not a problem. If you own a world, it is yours and you can do whatever you want in it. He or she can try his/her chance in a different world. It is quite clear I think.
    Discord: Wrix#5799