Thread: Unfairly spreaded items, banned players!

Lesser Knight

Default Unfairly spreaded items, banned players!

Information regarding the time that Nexica hacker Growtopia

Nexica dropped diamond locks for players when the people we're in his world, and some of them we're lucky enough to get ones, that aren't still removed from their backpack existance.

Nexica also put golden seeds or whatever they are in a vending machine and sold them for one world locks each, what was far away from what they really cost, and some players became unfairly rich. "Still hasn't been removed from player's backpack.

Nexica opened one of Ubisoft's worlds - Which was full off creator blocks and stuff. For example full off BenBarrage's, MrSongo's and etc youtuber's creator blocks, what we're broken.
    There was also diamond blocks, and a wizard - the one that they do legendary quests with.
    Also antigravity, punch jammers, etc. A ton of players got rich by this way, unfairly and the items haven't been removed from players backpack. For example my friend still has creator blocks, from the time Nexica was here.

A ton of worlds we're made public by that time, and the persons accounts who we're affected regardless to Nexica's deeds the account are still banned, some of my friends are still banned, by the time Nexica was here and aren't still unbanned.

Thanks you!
    I love Growtopia, I also like helping growtopians!
    Instagram : Celdo Gt
    Twitter : Coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Celdo View Post
    Information regarding the time that Nexica hacker Growtopia

Nexica dropped diamond locks for players when the people we're in his world, and some of them we're lucky enough to get ones, that aren't still removed from their backpack existance.

Nexica also put golden seeds or whatever they are in a vending machine and sold them for one world locks each, what was far away from what they really cost, and some players became unfairly rich. "Still hasn't been removed from player's backpack.

Nexica opened one of Ubisoft's worlds - Which was full off creator blocks and stuff. For example full off BenBarrage's, MrSongo's and etc youtuber's creator blocks, what we're broken.
    There was also diamond blocks, and a wizard - the one that they do legendary quests with.
    Also antigravity, punch jammers, etc. A ton of players got rich by this way, unfairly and the items haven't been removed from players backpack. For example my friend still has creator blocks, from the time Nexica was here.

A ton of worlds we're made public by that time, and the persons accounts who we're affected regardless to Nexica's deeds the account are still banned, some of my friends are still banned, by the time Nexica was here and aren't still unbanned.

Thanks you!
    Moderators are aware of this already and some of those items have been removed, but what's done and try to get past that.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Moderators are aware of this already and some of those items have been removed, but what's done and try to get past that.
    if anyone were the one who got banned because of something they didn't do, chances are they arent just gonna 'try to get past that'.
    disc: irp_o#7242
    user: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Quote Originally Posted by Pressproof View Post
    if anyone were the one who got banned because of something they didn't do, chances are they arent just gonna 'try to get past that'.
    as I said most of them are for sure unbanned and I was talking about the items.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt