Thread: MamaSB might be innocent!

Lesser Knight

Default MamaSB might be innocent!

Jamew7 and SonOfEmeralds video's have putted a lot of stress in the MAMASB's owner - I don't know much about this situtation, but Jamew7 told the owner that he will pay the tax after two days, and the owner said it is okay, but after it was the payday, i guess it was friday, the owner removed Jamew7's access in the world and the locks.
    So, i think Jamew7 is doing this for content and as the video was uploaded on sunday, i think he has something on his mind. Jamew7's video would take like 1-2 hours to edit or so, and he usually uploads besides a day or two, so i have a doubt - that he is lying about the owners, actions to to spread hate on him, and is doing it for view, regardless he earns money from it. I don't know if this is true but this is one of those guesses of mine!

Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I love Growtopia, I also like helping growtopians!
    Instagram : Celdo Gt
    Twitter : Coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Celdo View Post
    Jamew7 and SonOfEmeralds video's have putted a lot of stress in the MAMASB's owner - I don't know much about this situtation, but Jamew7 told the owner that he will pay the tax after two days, and the owner said it is okay, but after it was the payday, i guess it was friday, the owner removed Jamew7's access in the world and the locks.
    So, i think Jamew7 is doing this for content and as the video was uploaded on sunday, i think he has something on his mind. Jamew7's video would take like 1-2 hours to edit or so, and he usually uploads besides a day or two, so i have a doubt - that he is lying about the owners, actions to to spread hate on him, and is doing it for view, regardless he earns money from it. I don't know if this is true but this is one of those guesses of mine!

Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    okokokokokokokokokok

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Jamew7's video would take like 1-2 hours to edit or so, and he usually uploads besides a day or two,

LOL???? He takes like 5 minutes to edit, think about it. (NEW DGATE GLITCH video was released maybe 10 minutes after update. he puts litterally no effort in his videos, when i spend 1-2 hours and i get 500k times less clout)
    Information about me:

I mean Jamew basically just sped up his video, cut some , put a big text which the transition makes it annoying to read and slap some songs there for the cherry on top
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Jamew isnt the only person who has been scammed you know?

โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
    โ–ทโ–ทRetired posterโ—โ—
    โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
    โ”…โŠโง–โŠโ”…
    โ–ฝโงฉโ–ผโ–ผโ–ผโงจโ–ฝ
    Random stuff in GOLA
    โ–ฒโ—ญโ–ณโ–ณโ–ณโ—ฎโ–ฒ
    โ”…โŠโง–โŠโ”…

I've seen many about this drama all I can say is MAMASB is cancelldt

Just don't buy access if you don't trust the owner.
    Oof

Jamew7's video would take like 1-2 hours to edit
    I don't know much about the current drama but this comment gets a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM from me.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

i dont think anyone in the mod team takes jamew7 seriously anymore lol
    disc: irp_o#7242
    user: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Quote Originally Posted by RomanPirate View Post
    Jamew7's video would take like 1-2 hours to edit or so, and he usually uploads besides a day or two,

LOL???? He takes like 5 minutes to edit, think about it. (NEW DGATE GLITCH video was released maybe 10 minutes after update. he puts litterally no effort in his videos, when i spend 1-2 hours and i get 500k times less clout)
    yeah... jamew7โ€™s videos likely take maybe an hour or two to record at most, and maybe 15 minutes at most to edit by any competent youtuber or editor. His thumbnails, also, probably take around 10 minutes due to their low quality and design. Honestly, if heโ€™s only using a mobile phone, props to him. Itโ€™s actually probably the best you can do. But seeing as he has 500k subscribers and over 84 million views, Iโ€™m sure, 100%, that he can definitely afford to make his videos better, and yet, he does not.
    โ€even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    yeah... jamew7โ€™s videos likely take maybe an hour or two to record at most, and maybe 15 minutes at most to edit by any competent youtuber or editor. His thumbnails, also, probably take around 10 minutes due to their low quality and design. Honestly, if heโ€™s only using a mobile phone, props to him. Itโ€™s actually probably the best you can do. But seeing as he has 500k subscribers and over 84 million views, Iโ€™m sure, 100%, that he can definitely afford to make his videos better, and yet, he does not.
    Wdym? He removed a watermark..
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I mean, Jamew7 clearly stated he was going to be off for 2 days after buying access. YWB, the owner said he was off for 3 days.

YWB did refund him but only gave 2dl back. instead of 250. It said in his rules if you were removed then you get 50% back but
    ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3