Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we consider filming yourself drawing as a CONTENT?!

Default Can we consider filming yourself drawing as a CONTENT?!

Sorry was angry, I'm now calmed.
    Last edited by BEYSBOLL; 05-11-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    WHAT IS UP!

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    I'm so upset right now, not because I didn't win but most of the time the winners are those people who make a fan srts about UBISOFT. Look, this is VIDEO OF THE WEEK AND WE ARE COMPETING TO WIN GROWIE. It's like a bunch of films competing in Oscars. HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE WON IN OSCARS AND HIS CONTENT WAS HIM DRAWING S**T?!.

Im losing motivation to keep making animation with original content since Im just losing to the guy who draws.

I WISH I GOT A REAL LIFE TALENT SO AT LEAST I CAN CONSIDER MYSELF AS A GOOD FILM MAKER.
    It is CONTENT. What are you saying? Just because animation is the content that always win the award doesn't mean that you'll win easily, and that you have high chances. GIVE CHANCES TO OTHER TYPES OF CONTENT. This is NOT OSCARS. Not because you didn't win gives you the freedom to say

HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE WON IN OSCARS AND HIS CONTENT WAS HIM DRAWING S**T?!
    ANYONE can win. ANYTHING can win. Don't be too desperate for that freaking video of the week award. NO ONE SAID THAT THIS IS A COMPETITION AMONG FILMS, IT'S NOT FILM OF THE WEEK GOD DAMMIT PLEASE. It is VIDEO OF THE WEEK. VIDEO. OF. THE. "WEEK".

That's the problem among many people, they get upset just because they didn't meet their expectations. You can't just expect to always win. There's only one VIDEO every week and do you know how hard it is to pick among all the nominations that are also worthy and good?

Read the VOTW rules again and tell me if drawing/DIY and other stuff like those are not allowed. It is technically CONTENT and will always be CONTENT. Even Jamew7's video is considered as CONTENT.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 312
Size:  290.1 KB Name:  unknown.png
Views: 313
Size:  429.1 KBName:  unknown.png
Views: 320
Size:  597.1 KB

❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    everything is so cringy nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    It is CONTENT. What are you saying? Just because animation is the content that always win the award doesn't mean that you'll win easily, and that you have high chances. GIVE CHANCES TO OTHER TYPES OF CONTENT. This is NOT OSCARS. Not because you didn't win gives you the freedom to say

ANYONE can win. ANYTHING can win. Don't be too desperate for that freaking video of the week award. NO ONE SAID THAT THIS IS A COMPETITION AMONG FILMS, IT'S NOT FILM OF THE WEEK GOD DAMMIT PLEASE. It is VIDEO OF THE WEEK. VIDEO. OF. THE. "WEEK".

That's the problem among many people, they get upset just because they didn't meet their expectations. You can't just expect to always win. There's only one VIDEO every week and do you know how hard it is to pick among all the nominations that are also worthy and good?

Read the VOTW rules again and tell me if drawing/DIY and other stuff like those are not allowed. It is technically CONTENT and will always be CONTENT. Even Jamew7's video is considered as CONTENT.
    I'm so devoted to this. I'm supposed to join in a film fest here in our city. But then, Corona came out. Been depressed for a while that's why I decided to compete here in a pixel game. I just can't control my anger 10 mins ago.

The winner today is not even original. A bunch of kids now starting to draw and film the self to win Growie.

Anyways, I'm not gonna try winning again. I'm not belong here anyways. I got no natural talents, all skills I got was because I work hard for it. I wish I got some natural talents.

My video is not all about animation. I got so many clips and I had to choose what to put and throw. Mine was so original, no one had ever made an animation outside the growtopia, in the real world.

Guess you can't expect and assume it will come true.

See ya. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Jamew7's video is considered as CONTENT.
    If you think Jamew7's video were contents.... Idk what to say.
    WHAT IS UP!

If you think Jamew7's video were contents.... Idk what to say.
    It is content. What do you think is the definition of content? There's "trash" and "quality" content which does not take away the fact it being content.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Im losing motivation to keep making animation with original content since Im just losing to the guy who draws.
    Sorry to have to break it to ya but you aint original

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    This idea is very cool and unique. Where could I have seen that concept.. oh wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVX3JVliRzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h79OanEvsWs
    "If the same idea won VOTW twice, just make it again"
    -BEYSBOLL 2020
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Sorry to have to break it to ya but you aint original
    It is still inside the computer.
    WHAT IS UP!

I'm so upset right now, not because I didn't win but most of the time the winners are those people who make a fan srts about UBISOFT. Look, this is VIDEO OF THE WEEK AND WE ARE COMPETING TO WIN GROWIE. It's like a bunch of films competing in Oscars. HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE WON IN OSCARS AND HIS CONTENT WAS HIM DRAWING S**T?!.

I WISH I GOT A REAL LIFE TALENT SO AT LEAST I CAN CONSIDER MYSELF AS A GOOD FILM MAKER.
    First wrong sub-forum to discuss. Seconf have you consider PeterW content or even VinOscar or even Tery out there? You have to be patient. Plus not every genre is about good editing skills it can be irl things. That we supposed to be known about

I love salt, with water
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

The winner today is not even original. A bunch of kids now starting to draw and film the self to win Growie.
    .. but it IS talent.

Anyways, I'm not gonna try winning again. I'm not belong here anyways. I got no natural talents, all skills I got was because I work hard for it. I wish I got some natural talents.
    You got skill. You got talent. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be mad, salty, and be all that over some video that one in which you think yours is better. Anyone can win. There's no ranking here. There's about 10-20 nominations per week and it is hard to pick.

My video is not all about animation. I got so many clips and I had to choose what to put and throw. Mine was so original, no one had ever made an animation outside the growtopia, in the real world.
    Yes, your idea is original, creative, unique, and good. It complies with the rules. It is worthy. But it does not give you a high percentage or chance at winning.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

.. but it IS talent.

You got skill. You got talent. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be mad, salty, and be all that over some video that one in which you think yours is better. Anyone can win. There's no ranking here. There's about 10-20 nominations per week and it is hard to pick.

Yes, your idea is original, creative, unique, and good. It complies with the rules. It is worthy. But it does not give you a high percentage or chance at winning.
    They could at least make a different thread abut showing off your talent.
    WHAT IS UP!

First of all, wrong subforum.

Second of all, drawing is talent; not all could draw. The decision is with the Growtopia Staff. The drawing video CLEARLY meet the criteria of the VOTW thus it being a good nominee for VOTW.

Let's do a breakdown shall we?

* It has to be family-friendly. CHECK!
    * Original contents get plus points!CHECK!
    * You won't win with a video that has no editing. Make it creative! CHECK! (It has some edits; still considered as edits.)
    * Audio matters! Even silent films had music playing behind them. CHECK!
    * The video has to be related to Growtopia... but that doesn't mean it has to be a video of the game itself being played! Be as artistic as you want. Anything Growtopia-related could win, we just have to like it! CHECK!
    * Plus points are given to videos with themes from recent or current events Video did not meet this criteria.

(Also, if you could read, it clearly says that anything Growtopia-related could win, they just have to like it. And in this case, the Growtopia Staff liked it.)

The people saying that are mad because this drawing video won VOTW are like saying that a person who paints couldn't enter a talent show because according to THEM, painting does not fall under their talent show standards.

Video of the week doesn't mean only animations and fan made songs can win. It is also good to have a variety of videos winning VOTW.

Peace
    GrowID: LancePlaysYT

- 3-time Video of The Week Winner!
    - WOTD Winner 6/9/2020
    - LEVEL: 69/125
    - Subscribers : 3.11k

Watch one of my videos!: