Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 37

Thread: Looking for some fun movies to watch during quarantine!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    780

    Default Looking for some fun movies to watch during quarantine!

    I'm looking for some great movies and/or series to watch during quarantine.

    RULES ARE:

    - No Anime
    - English spoken preferred, but i'll also take Spanish.
    - All genres are allowed
    - No drama series
    - No "I'm the kid of a rich family and i've been taken, and now they're fighting another rich family to get me back" movies.

    Bonus points if you can suggest a mystery movie such as; Knives Out, Now you see me, Shutter Island etc.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

    Profile picture by Joni2

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    The Divergent series
    Inception
    The Dictator
    Kingsman
    Mazerunner
    Pssst, over here

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Sinister, Lilya 4-ever, No Child of Mine and i know you said no drama but i really like Brokeback Mountain
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    The Divergent series
    Inception
    The Dictator
    Kingsman
    Mazerunner
    I have watched all of those movies 4 times and I still love them so much. Specially Mazerunner it's my favorite movie 1 and 2 but I enjoy 1 more.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    3,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I have watched all of those movies 4 times and I still love them so much. Specially Mazerunner it's my favorite movie 1 and 2 but I enjoy 1 more.
    Barney all episodes?

    Now you see me 2
    Murder Mystery
    John Wick Chapters 1-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Barney all episodes?

    Now you see me 2
    Murder Mustery
    John Wick Chapters 1-3
    lol, I have seen all but barney Nah not my type I used to watch when I was a kid.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    The Divergent series
    Inception
    The Dictator
    Kingsman
    Mazerunner
    Have seen The Divergent series, and overall really liked them.
    Inception is also a good movie which i've already seen.
    Not really a fan of Adam Sandler in that movie.
    Seen both Kingsman 1 and 2. Truly good movies.
    And i've also seen the Mazerunner series. 1 was particularly good, but the ending was kinda disappointing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Barney all episodes?

    Now you see me 2
    Murder Mystery
    John Wick Chapters 1-3
    Seen all of these already.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

    Profile picture by Joni2

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    Sinister, Lilya 4-ever, No Child of Mine and i know you said no drama but i really like Brokeback Mountain
    Not a real fan of "haunting" horror movies. Lilya 4-ever is a Swedish-Danish drama movie so ehh no thanks. No Child of Mine looks like a drama too.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

    Profile picture by Joni2

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Not a real fan of "haunting" horror movies. Lilya 4-ever is a Swedish-Danish drama movie so ehh no thanks. No Child of Mine looks like a drama too.
    Lilya 4-ever and No Child of Mine literally gave me depression, it is a pretty f-ed up movie to say the least
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,418

    Default

    There are too many to think of but I'll try

    Alita battle angel
    Extraction
    Bad boy for life
    The gentleman
    Bloodshot
    Jumanji 1&2
    Gun akimbo
    Dolittle
    Terminator series
    Catch me if you can
    Interstellar
    Ford v ferrari
    Fallen series (Olympus, London, Angel)
    Fast and furious series
    Anna
    Men in black serie
    Godzilla
    Mary Poppin return
    Marvel movies
    Mortal engine
    Transformer movies
    Johny English
    Fantastic beast
    House with clock wall
    Robin hood
    The meg
    Mission impossible fall out
    Jurrasic world
    Bird box
    Rampage
    Ready player one


    I will update as i think of more


    This should worth a while
    Last edited by R4Z; 05-12-2020 at 05:23 PM.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    This isn't a movie but it's a tv show and the episodes are about 45m-1hr long. it's literally my favorite show- & it's called Euphoria
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    everything is so cringy nowadays

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    There are too many to think of but I'll try

    Alita battle angel
    Extraction
    Bad boy for life
    The gentleman
    Bloodshot
    Jumanji 1&2
    Gun akimbo
    Dolittle
    Terminator series
    Catch me if you can
    Interstellar
    Ford v ferrari
    Fallen series (Olympus, London, Angel)
    Fast and furious series
    Anna
    Men in black serie
    Godzilla
    Mary Poppin return
    Marvel movies
    Mortal engine
    Transformer movies
    Johny English
    Fantastic beast
    House with clock wall
    Robin hood
    The meg
    Mission impossible fall out
    Jurrasic world
    Bird box
    Rampage
    Ready player one


    I will update as i think of more


    This should worth a while
    Watched every signle more than once btw watch white Chicks it's so funny.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •