Thread: 200 growtokens

Knight

Default 200 growtokens

So how would it take for me to get around 200 growtokens and what are the best ways to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Xxdevilbroxx View Post
    So how would it take for me to get around 200 growtokens and what are the best ways to get them
    You can earn Growtokens by doing Daily quests, Roles on role day it will tell you the day when you log into the game and 1st role is free and you can get token only 1 time a day from roles.
    Goals if you have 100 awsomeness I think and you need to complete all 3 of them.
    Bonus, I suggest doing bonus when you have esy goal quest and cheap daily quest.
    You can also earn by spending 100 cadecus or 10 wolf ticket or zombie brain or other stuff you can call crazy gym and see for your self. If you have any further questions I suggest looking on youtube there are tons of useful tips

oh you can also earn 3 token buy apprendices if they get lvl 20 is 1 token and lvl 30 is 2 token I suggest doing it if you have good about of farmables Enjoy on your journey.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Hej hej, this is the wrong sub-forum, this thread belongs in the “guidebook”

Anyway, dont get lost next time!
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Lesser Wizard

There is also this thing called Growlectables that gives a chance of getting 2 tokens from the daily quest. And yes the thread should be in guidebook
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

I’d say Role Quests are your best bet. I’ve been doing them daily for a while now and combined with the occasional daily quest and life goals, you should get tokens pretty fast.

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

If you have enough budget and willing to use a lot of world locks for growtokens.
    Get a Growlectables, it has 25% chance to double growtoken from daily quest. 1-2 growtokens daily
    Do a role quest, most of them are very easy. 1 growtokens
    Do all of the Life Goals (you need to be at least level 60), after you completed all of the Life Goals. You will complete the Life Bonus and receive 1 growtoken.
    Do all of the Daily Bonuses (you need to be at least level 65), after you completed all of the Daily Bonuses. You will complete the last Daily Bonus (Mega Bonus) and receive 2 growtokens.
    So you can get 5-6 Growtokens a day of you do all of these.

Also this thread belongs to Guidebook becareful next time.
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song