Thread: Anyones else console doing this?

Question Anyones else console doing this?

Uhh.. So I'm trying to log into growtopia servers and it keeps saying "Getting Server Address" and after like 30 sec, it says Sorry, Growtopia servers are not available. Did they shut down the console servers early.. or is it only my console doing this?

If they did shut them down early, thats not fair cuz I still had somethings to do in there.

well, they did close the servers a long time ago. However, they might give back the money spent -not sure-. Just have patience and keep an eye on the "console" forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sifo0o View Post
    well, they did close the servers a long time ago. However, they might give back the money spent -not sure-. Just have patience and keep an eye on the "console" forum.
    It did not close yet. If you read their announcement, servers will be open up until the 30th of July, 2020. I believe that whatever the OP is experiencing, it is just a server crash or perhaps a maintenance. It will eventually be back up again.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Knight

Default switch

Quote Originally Posted by Tony43 View Post
    Uhh.. So I'm trying to log into growtopia servers and it keeps saying "Getting Server Address" and after like 30 sec, it says Sorry, Growtopia servers are not available. Did they shut down the console servers early.. or is it only my console doing this?

If they did shut them down early, thats not fair cuz I still had somethings to do in there.
    Hi tony no worrie server still up must be a problem with switch saw just xbox player on all switch user offline since 1 day

Lightbulb Me too!

I play on Switch, and am also having this problem. I've already sent a support inquiry and am waiting for a response.

Why are so few people talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    Hi tony no worrie server still up must be a problem with switch saw just xbox player on all switch user offline since 1 day
    Wait.

Wait.

Oh no.

If this is as bad as I think it is...

The entire Switch platform cannot play Growtopia.

Devs, I don't mean to alarm you, but an entire PLATFORM of players can't play!

This has been going on for over a day. Let's see how long it takes for them to fix it.
    I play on console. Deal with it.

IGN: Wooty_
    Check out PLANETSUCC! There's a couple cool things here and there!

It's been 4 days and the servers aren't up yet. I won't be surprised if they just closedt he served early and didn't tell us]

Quote Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
    It's been 4 days and the servers aren't up yet. I won't be surprised if they just closedt he served early and didn't tell us]
    I don’t think they would shut it down early without letting the players know. Would cause a chaos tbh.
    peek a boo

instagram : emphera.gt

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
    The server is still up but looks like no switch User can join i just hope nintendo can fix it coz ubi will not help like ever : (

Lesser Knight

Default dev answer!

To be honest this is bs the whole switch Community can not log in and can not use there last chance to finish there last goals before shut down??? Fr? *** is wrong with ubi soft break all contracts and just dont care?

Lesser Knight

Default works

Switch user can now join gt it works now

Default Fixed

Yup, switch players can get back into growtopia. Must've been an error or something. But atleast its fixed

Default It's fixed!

Yup, Ubisoft's replied to my case! It should be fixed!

Name:  7fc.png
Views: 142
Size:  1.17 MB
    I play on console. Deal with it.

IGN: Wooty_
    Check out PLANETSUCC! There's a couple cool things here and there!