Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Anyones else console doing this?

  1. #1

    Question Anyones else console doing this?

    Uhh.. So I'm trying to log into growtopia servers and it keeps saying "Getting Server Address" and after like 30 sec, it says Sorry, Growtopia servers are not available. Did they shut down the console servers early.. or is it only my console doing this?

    If they did shut them down early, thats not fair cuz I still had somethings to do in there.

  2. #2
    Squire sifo0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    UnitedArabEmirates,Duabi
    Posts
    23

    Default

    well, they did close the servers a long time ago. However, they might give back the money spent -not sure-. Just have patience and keep an eye on the "console" forum.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifo0o View Post
    well, they did close the servers a long time ago. However, they might give back the money spent -not sure-. Just have patience and keep an eye on the "console" forum.
    It did not close yet. If you read their announcement, servers will be open up until the 30th of July, 2020. I believe that whatever the OP is experiencing, it is just a server crash or perhaps a maintenance. It will eventually be back up again.

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony43 View Post
    Uhh.. So I'm trying to log into growtopia servers and it keeps saying "Getting Server Address" and after like 30 sec, it says Sorry, Growtopia servers are not available. Did they shut down the console servers early.. or is it only my console doing this?

    If they did shut them down early, thats not fair cuz I still had somethings to do in there.
    Hi tony no worrie server still up must be a problem with switch saw just xbox player on all switch user offline since 1 day

  5. #5
    Peasant Wooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the void
    Posts
    5

    Lightbulb Me too!

    I play on Switch, and am also having this problem. I've already sent a support inquiry and am waiting for a response.

    Why are so few people talking about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    Hi tony no worrie server still up must be a problem with switch saw just xbox player on all switch user offline since 1 day
    Wait.

    Wait.

    Oh no.

    If this is as bad as I think it is...

    The entire Switch platform cannot play Growtopia.

    Devs, I don't mean to alarm you, but an entire PLATFORM of players can't play!

    This has been going on for over a day. Let's see how long it takes for them to fix it.
    I play on console. Deal with it.

    IGN: Wooty_
    Check out PLANETSUCC! There's a couple cool things here and there!

  6. #6

    Default

    It's been 4 days and the servers aren't up yet. I won't be surprised if they just closedt he served early and didn't tell us]

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Emphera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
    It's been 4 days and the servers aren't up yet. I won't be surprised if they just closedt he served early and didn't tell us]
    I don’t think they would shut it down early without letting the players know. Would cause a chaos tbh.
    peek a boo

    instagram : emphera.gt

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
    It's been 4 days and the servers aren't up yet. I won't be surprised if they just closedt he served early and didn't tell us]
    The server is still up but looks like no switch User can join i just hope nintendo can fix it coz ubi will not help like ever : (

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default dev answer!

    To be honest this is bs the whole switch Community can not log in and can not use there last chance to finish there last goals before shut down??? Fr? *** is wrong with ubi soft break all contracts and just dont care?

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default works

    Switch user can now join gt it works now

  11. #11

    Default Fixed

    Yup, switch players can get back into growtopia. Must've been an error or something. But atleast its fixed

  12. #12
    Peasant Wooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the void
    Posts
    5

    Default It's fixed!

    Yup, Ubisoft's replied to my case! It should be fixed!




    Name:  7fc.png
Views: 142
Size:  1.17 MB
    I play on console. Deal with it.

    IGN: Wooty_
    Check out PLANETSUCC! There's a couple cool things here and there!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •